PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I now have a face!:giggle:

DegasCath.jpg

This is moi this summer when I visited the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Monet & Degas everywhere!:heart::cute:

SEE the little V shape I've on my glasses, well, that was moi :ohmy::happydance: when I saw Bono with similar V shape shades on the 360 tour!!

First time I see you :D
And yes, you look intelligent in glasses (maybe just because you are intelligent :lol:) :)

First time I see you :D
And yes, you look intelligent in glasses (maybe just because you are intelligent :lol:) :)

Aww bless you!:heart::hug:
I don't know about intelligence :uhoh:, I'd say it's 50/50! When I put my mind to it, above average can occur, otherwise I'm kind of silly in a philosophical meet emotional way!:cute:

:lol::lol::lol:
You can say it, I look like a nerd!:nerd:

Haha, hey, I meant it in a good way :D! That was just the best description I could come up with at the moment, LOL, but I see nothing wrong with such a description.

Those were actually my first thoughts when I started wearing glasses 2 years ago, I'd look more intelligent than I probably am!:lol:

You seem pretty intelligent to me :).

Indeed, the Fine Arts museum in Boston was beyond amazing, I didn't have time to see the whole thing, I've to go back!:cute:

Hope you get the opportunity to do so! That'd be great. I'll have to check it out someday if I ever find myself in that area of the country. I'm glad you enjoyed what you were able to see of it, at least.

Angela

Haha, hey, I meant it in a good way :D! That was just the best description I could come up with at the moment, LOL, but I see nothing wrong with such a description.

Nothing wrong with it at all:hug: When intelligence & imagination do meet, when one doesn't necessarily cancel the other, that's the best in my opinion!:cute:

Hope you get the opportunity to do so! That'd be great. I'll have to check it out someday if I ever find myself in that area of the country. I'm glad you enjoyed what you were able to see of it, at least.

Essentially, I only visited the city & a bunch of museums, it was quite lovely! Recently read that Bono said in SPIN "The job of art is to chase away ugliness." and it does make sense! I love art museums, art, period, be it painting, writing... and Bono described it in a very straightforward way! :cute: In any case, my whole trip to Ireland will allow me to just gush all over the place, to marvel at something and lose myself completely in that moment is something I do enjoy doing!:heart:

Nothing wrong with it at all:hug: When intelligence & imagination do meet, when one doesn't necessarily cancel the other, that's the best in my opinion!:cute:

Exactly. Well said :hi5:.

Essentially, I only visited the city & a bunch of museums, it was quite lovely! Recently read that Bono said in SPIN "The job of art is to chase away ugliness." and it does make sense! I love art museums, art, period, be it painting, writing... and Bono described it in a very straightforward way! :cute: In any case, my whole trip to Ireland will allow me to just gush all over the place, to marvel at something and lose myself completely in that moment is something I do enjoy doing!:heart:

I like that quote-that man has many a quotable statement in him, doesn't he? Be fun to travel with him to an art museum sometime, I imagine-just think of the discussion that would result from that. For all his moments of rambling, he does have quite the ability to get straight to the point as well.

Yeah, I imagine you should have no trouble doing such a thing in Ireland. I hope you have a wonderful time when you go. I just wish you could take me with you :p!

Angela

Exactly.
I like that quote-that man has many a quotable statement in him, doesn't he? Be fun to travel with him to an art museum sometime, I imagine-just think of the discussion that would result from that. For all his moments of rambling, he does have quite the ability to get straight to the point as well.

Yeah, I imagine you should have no trouble doing such a thing in Ireland. I hope you have a wonderful time when you go. I just wish you could take me with you :p!

Aww:cute: I'd fit you in my pocket!:hug:

Well, the thing is, I'm a bit of a quote junkie, I find inspiration everywhere!:heart: And yes, despite Bono's tendency to ramble:lol: (but I don't mind!) sometimes he does sum up insightful life lessons in only a couple of words. Well, he'd have to be, he's a songwriter, although, U2's song title lengths could prove otherwise :hmm: :lol:

Aww:cute: I'd fit you in my pocket!:hug:

*Looks at her ridiculously long legs* Hm. May have to take up some contortionist classes before then :p.

Well, the thing is, I'm a bit of a quote junkie, I find inspiration everywhere!:heart:

I'm beginning to think you and I are related somehow. I'm the same way, I have all sorts of old notebooks and sheets of paper lying around with quotes and song lyrics on them.

And yes, despite Bono's tendency to ramble:lol: (but I don't mind!) sometimes he does sum up insightful life lessons in only a couple of words. Well, he'd have to be, he's a songwriter, although, U2's song title lengths could prove otherwise :hmm: :lol:

Haha, yeah-it's always fun looking at the acronyms of U2 titles. Newbies to the band would be like, "WTF?" But hey, as long as you get the point across in the end, who cares about the number of words used?

Angela

*Looks at her ridiculously long legs* Hm. May have to take up some contortionist classes before then :p.
:lol::lol::lol: Now if Harry Potter was real, we could use some really useful spells...

I'm beginning to think you and I are related somehow. I'm the same way, I have all sorts of old notebooks and sheets of paper lying around with quotes and song lyrics on them.
:ohmy: *points to self* I'm not the only one doing that?!?!?!! Spent some quality hours transcribing those in a notebook, and my Quotes doc. on my computer is now up to 10-14 pages or so, I think I need to do some more transcribing... And that's not counting the countless tiny little sheets of paper I've lying around, well, everywhere, with words, quotes, half quotes :lol:, question mark after the the author's name... but I just LOVE it! :love:

Once bitten by the quotes bug, you're in for life! :heart:

Haha, yeah-it's always fun looking at the acronyms of U2 titles. Newbies to the band would be like, "WTF?" But hey, as long as you get the point across in the end, who cares about the number of words used?

Oh gosh, that's saying something, I can't really remember what it felt like when I first read a U2 song acronym, but they sure can be confusing!! :lol: Still today, I can start, get the first two letters right, and then :doh: get it on the second trial! :D But U2 wouldn't be U2 without some sentence there dubbed as a "song title". I can't hold it against them, if I love it! :heart:

Gabi, I LOVE your hair. It's so beautiful! And you have an incredibly pretty face as well.

:lol::lol::lol: Now if Harry Potter was real, we could use some really useful spells...

Haha, yeah, there ya go. Though I can imagine what his reaction would be if we told him what spells we wanted...:eyebrow:.

:ohmy: *points to self* I'm not the only one doing that?!?!?!! Spent some quality hours transcribing those in a notebook, and my Quotes doc. on my computer is now up to 10-14 pages or so, I think I need to do some more transcribing... And that's not counting the countless tiny little sheets of paper I've lying around, well, everywhere, with words, quotes, half quotes :lol:, question mark after the the author's name... but I just LOVE it! :love:

Once bitten by the quotes bug, you're in for life! :heart:

So true. Yeah, you're definitely not the only one, trust me. There's some excellent, quoteworthy lines out there, can be inspiring and helpful and funny and interesting topic starters.

:Oh gosh, that's saying something, I can't really remember what it felt like when I first read a U2 song acronym, but they sure can be confusing!! :lol: Still today, I can start, get the first two letters right, and then :doh: get it on the second trial! :D But U2 wouldn't be U2 without some sentence there dubbed as a "song title". I can't hold it against them, if I love it! :heart:

Haha, oh, god, yes, I think that's a test EVERY U2 fan has to go through at some point! It's like a puzzle sometimes, but it's fun. I wonder if even the guys get confused by the acronyms sometimes?

Angela

So true. Yeah, you're definitely not the only one, trust me. There's some excellent, quoteworthy lines out there, can be inspiring and helpful and funny and interesting topic starters.

Indeed! Above all, the ability you have to apply words that have been written a hundred years ago or yesterday to yourself, to your daily life, is one if it's greatest powers.:heart:

Haha, oh, god, yes, I think that's a test EVERY U2 fan has to go through at some point! It's like a puzzle sometimes, but it's fun. I wonder if even the guys get confused by the acronyms sometimes?
:ohmy: I WANT TO KNOW! I'll admit, I'm partial to Larry getting all mad with some long & confusing ones, imagine the following debate!:D:lol:

Just sharing a pic of my costume for the zombie prom Friday (Spoilered for those who don't like the sight of blood!)... It was a splendid event. :hyper:
DSCN0778.jpg

You look positively gruesome :D :up:. Awesome getup!

Also, Gabi, you're quite welcome :hug:.

Indeed! Above all, the ability you have to apply words that have been written a hundred years ago or yesterday to yourself, to your daily life, is one if it's greatest powers.:heart:

Too true! No argument there :).

:ohmy: I WANT TO KNOW! I'll admit, I'm partial to Larry getting all mad with some long & confusing ones, imagine the following debate!:D:lol:

:lol: I'd love to see that.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom