PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posting this for all the 360ers who may see me in a GA line somewhere in 2011 - if you see this hat, I'll be the one under it... :applaud::applaud:

818832754_3Aq66-L.jpg

That hat is epic and amazing. :hyper::love:

You should totally wear a plaid shirt and buy a long black raggedy wig , matching tath hat, so Edge will suffer some serious flashbacks when he sees you front row :lol:

46848_1543409621839_1132925157_31524930_46949_n.jpg

^when I was taking pictures of water reflections and such
63023_475922975637_532370637_7298130_8110425_n.jpg

^me and my huge headphones, and my awesome friend of awesomeness

These are not recent at all :)

Yes they are! And they say HD 202 somewhere on them. Whoa scary! I have not encountered anyone with my same breed of headphones as yet until now

omg you made Edge's hat! That is so awesome! :applaud:

At first I read that as though she'd made a hat FOR Edge :p :huh:. I can read, mmhm, sure. Yep.

Awesome hat nonetheless, though, looks pretty close to the original. Edge would be proud. You look kinda badass in it in that picture, Andreianloth-like I half expect you to walk into some Wild West town or something and start up some chaos :D.

Kristen, you have a really cute face. I too love the smile you're sporting in your picture.

That looks really arty, like it'd make for a great portrait or something. I like it!

Angela

Blame my urge for artistic photographing :) (It usually means I don't take photos of myself because it's such an absorbing task to take photos of anyone, and more difficult to do self-portraits) Thanks!

Ok
Sorry.I tought yes :D

I was just messing with you :) 'Maybe' is my all-purpose answer that usually means yes

148255_1678538199969_1132925157_31800209_2439006_n.jpg

...guess who I'm drawing?

Blobby Adam Clayton's face is blocked from view, since he's still forming from the chalk pastel at the moment. Left to right from this view: Bono Vox of O'Connell Street, Edgy, and Mary Lullen Jr Larry, who was the hardest because he's so symmetrical.

:shocked: Just from the small view I can see of your drawing there, I'm impressed. You're very talented!

Katie, I like your picture, too-that looks like it should be the cover for an album you've just released :).

And The Disciple, you really do have a very cute son :cute:. Nice scarf, too, it suits ya!

Angela

:shocked: Just from the small view I can see of your drawing there, I'm impressed. You're very talented!

Katie, I like your picture, too-that looks like it should be the cover for an album you've just released :).

Hmm, if only that cover idea hadn't been stolen :D oh, about 11 years before I was born...

and thanks! The drawing's been fun. If only Adam weren't so difficult to draw...

I was just messing with you :) 'Maybe' is my all-purpose answer that usually means yes

148255_1678538199969_1132925157_31800209_2439006_n.jpg

...guess who I'm drawing?

Blobby Adam Clayton's face is blocked from view, since he's still forming from the chalk pastel at the moment. Left to right from this view: Bono Vox of O'Connell Street, Edgy, and Mary Lullen Jr Larry, who was the hardest because he's so symmetrical.

Workroom of the master :D

A young U2! Looking good!
Great picture!

and disciple,
looking good there!
Love the chocolate mouth of your son as well! :giggle:

I have the same scarf , they are lovely.

Back
Top Bottom