PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: sad anniversary for me/my family 5/22

eigrhth year since my mom died. :(
It's gotten easier over time. I rarely feel overwhelmed (for a short time) with grief now
More on the between semi-often and occasionally feel moderate to mediumly sad, though certain holidays or special things that knoiw she would have loved trigger it, too.

Lotta people here helped me get through it. :hug:s Thank you

Last edited:
:heart: Anniversary dates like that are not cool. Bit an important reminder that you ahould cherish thw moments you have had with your family i guess.

dazz, coming up on 15 years since we lost our mom. I still catch myself thinking things like, "I can't wait to tell Mom" and "I'll ask Mom; she'll know." So I do! Hugs to you! :hug:

What's up one your zoo schedule today? Or do you work "off-weekends"?

Well for each weekend day we work, we have to take one day off during the midweek. So I always work 5d a week but its irregular schedule. Occasionally you'll have the situation where you have a 6 day shift or longer if a co worker is sick, but thats okay. I'm finally able to sustain myself and have a place for my own.
Today was fun :heart: I'm still pinching myself every day becuase i feel so lucky.

:heart: thanks GG and Ms Purrl. Extra :hug: to you MP.

I'm glad I don't have those 'wait till I tell mom" often. I did just have one
recently redone hough.
Me my sis were at The Metropolitan's new Fashion/clothes Exhibit (special institute within). Because my mom trained as a dressmaker but didn't stay in the by business more than a few years- for some reason this exhibit (we've been to 3 of them previously ) triggered IR. Maybe because the theme was "hands and machine; though of hey used a French word for hands, she enjoyed hand wirk like embroidery and enjoyed tech as well ( what passed for high text at the time) - later next day , it was "wait till I tell her".

Mostly with me (and sis) is - mom would have loved this! She had many interests, so we say that frequently!
As far as tech she learned e-mail, play solitaire, look up stuff on the net, send e-cards(I loved that(!) ) in the nursing home. I got to show her my second digital camera (my sis upgraded) ,the first that had video in It. Showed her a lower mantahan park by the water. She got such a kick out of it.
:) happy memory.

Last edited:
metal-bands.jpg

:rockon::rockon:

Lots of shiftyness going on here :shifty: Hmm.

Hey Comet :wave: Good to hear. Loved you La Jolla photos that you recently posted in instagram. And the plane tail. ������ still not 100% sure but i think you where right.

:wave: Thanks about the photos. And thank you about the seal on the plane. :D I looked up what airline might have a seal on their plane and actually found this. Pretty cool :D

Lockon Aviation Photography - Fleets

Check them out, there are a TON of them! :ohmy: :hyper: And they have names! :lol: The seal is Sherman the Seal. Frontier Airlines :applaud:

:shifty::shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom