PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to see if I can post something. But just this week i got an email from Photobucket saying that you must now pay for 3rd party hosting... basically being able to post your pics on other websites, like this one. It said they've disabled many of my links. I went back to to the pics I just posted in this thread recently and I can see them. But when I checked an old leather day thread my pics are all gone, replaced by a message to pay for PB's accounts now. :angry: Really sucks.

I know someone who did who used to post here, (blm :sexywink: ) but she hasn't been around PGP for quite some time. :hmm: She said it was awesome.

I have been robbing PLEBA a few weeks prior to this happening! Since its an excellent source for Tumblr posting. And then all of the sudden BAM! All of yours , mine , basically everyone's links where down. Ridiculous really. :crack: Mine are gone too.

End of an Era. Now basically every pic thread in PLEBA is useless (although the comment's are good :wink:.)

I'm kind of thinking we I should set up a Flickr account and try to gather people to re upload things on there. To save precious and rare content. Because the thing that made U2 such a pleasant fandom in the first place was the accessibility to their previous era's and shenanigans.

Happy for BLM then thrilled to hear some fans got in !

I have been robbing PLEBA a few weeks prior to this happening! Since its an excellent source for Tumblr posting. And then all of the sudden BAM! All of yours , mine , basically everyone's links where down. Ridiculous really. :crack: Mine are gone too.

End of an Era. Now basically every pic thread in PLEBA is useless (although the comment's are good :wink:.)

I'm kind of thinking we I should set up a Flickr account and try to gather people to re upload things on there. To save precious and rare content. Because the thing that made U2 such a pleasant fandom in the first place was the accessibility to their previous era's and shenanigans.

Happy for BLM then thrilled to hear some fans got in !

Wow so sad. :( End of an era indeed. :sigh: But yes the comments. :giggle: It will be so frustrating tho, to see people freaking out over pics and not knowing what was there. :lol:

I'm thinking that since the pics are all still there in my PB, I might just open some of the albums to people to be able to go through them and grab whatever you want. I haven't actually looked around there for details, but I wonder can you make just certain folders public? Or is it the whole account only... :hmm: will have to look into it. There are so many it would take me ages to upload them all again somewhere else. I just did a quick check in there to get an idea of how many pics, I didn't even get to half the folders and stopped counting at over 5000. :ohmy: LOL :doh:

Wow so sad. :( End of an era indeed. :sigh: But yes the comments. :giggle: It will be so frustrating tho, to see people freaking out over pics and not knowing what was there. :lol:

I'm thinking that since the pics are all still there in my PB, I might just open some of the albums to people to be able to go through them and grab whatever you want. I haven't actually looked around there for details, but I wonder can you make just certain folders public? Or is it the whole account only... :hmm: will have to look into it. There are so many it would take me ages to upload them all again somewhere else. I just did a quick check in there to get an idea of how many pics, I didn't even get to half the folders and stopped counting at over 5000. :ohmy: LOL :doh:

That would almost be a birthday present. I've fallen back in.

Guess winter is a bit early this year, it snowed 5cm last night up north :reject::huh:
JJ returns from post-Glastenbury "crash". :wave:

How far north of you? From the map you live around a third of the way up from southernmost Finland. Is there an area waaay up north that has snow year round?

That could pretty amusing! :giggle:

That would almost be a birthday present. I've fallen back in.

I'll do it. I need to figure out how first. :hmm::D

Also I know my PM box is full, I got a couple notifications about it. Unfortunately when I went from a premium membership to free I'm probably over by hundreds. I'll have to go do a bunch of deleting. I need to open and look at each message before i delete them tho, because I'm weird like that. :crack:

This is a test.

Bono.jpg

It worked!

I'll do it. I need to figure out how first. :hmm::D

Also I know my PM box is full, I got a couple notifications about it. Unfortunately when I went from a premium membership to free I'm probably over by hundreds. I'll have to go do a bunch of deleting. I need to open and look at each message before i delete them tho, because I'm weird like that. :crack:

I just discovered my premium membership has lapsed when I got yelled at for trying to send a PM. Oops. Guess I need to figure that out.

How far north of you? From the map you live around a third of the way up from southernmost Finland. Is there an area waaay up north that has snow year round?

Up far north near Norway. Temps there were about +25 few days before so now metereologics are debating if it was the last snow from last winter or first for coming winter. :lol:

First snow there comes usually late august on higher areas and in september to everywhere.

:hyper: The Verve is releasing a 20th anniversary of Urban Hymns on September 21!!!

:applaud: Nice its always good when your faves do somthing like that.

In that case I'm more than willing to dive in and help out. :wave: I know you have a fucking treasury and I also taken a task upon me to use photoshop to enhance old faded pictures and remove spots etc. ever so often.

Hi, y'all! :wave: Feeling very lucky--got tickets to the Indianapolis show September 10. Can't wait! My brother, his wife, MrPurrl, and I are going. We're old, so we got seats instead of GA. Indianapolis is about an hour from our hometown, so we can come home afterwards! :dance:

Hi everyone! I'm spending a few days in Mexico and its HOT. hotter than any other place I've been. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom