PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah nothing Dazz, just random emotes :lol::lol:

Any photos from France trip yet :drool:

I'm going to look up and see what app I can get for transferring 1) a lot of my screen grabs from my Kindle Fire tablet to a thumbdrive, 2) see if that same app or another one will then (with more space on the kf) let me upload some of my photos into my tablet and then I guess pick a photo hosting site.

Hopefully by the summertime :)lol:)! :D Art 1st place crafting 2nd place and photograph is 4th place after 3rd place which is visiting NYC's (and elsewhere ) parks & gardens are my main things, plus hanging out w family & friends (which we often hang out in the parks & gardens :up: ) .Plus attending Special Events in NYC, and eating out on occasion.

How many hours of sun now in Funland > about 4-6 daylight?

Last edited:
About the same here now in Indiana USA--Daylight Saving Time will begin March 13, which seems really early to me. Will be light later in the evening, but still dark in the morning! :huh:

We're 6:29AM - 17:50PM

There's great site for this stuff called
Gaisma
They have a list but also a graph from Jan - Dec /24 hours that visualizes dawn, day, dusk, night.
You'll really see the dawn and dusk stretch out in the higher latitudes in the spring before they switch to 24hr (summer)"day" which they render as a 24 hour dusk . Fascinating!

More complicated to "get" at least for me but was able to (eventually) is a circular chart hat will give you the angle of the sun over the year.

Last edited:
Delicious! :drool:

Smoked whitefish, :drool::drool:

Bi7aGvG.jpg

and today I didnt catch a single fish, fishing would be alot easier if fishhes couldnt swim :lol:

Swans are flying back now, spotted alot flying over today :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom