Need some positive vibes my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Girls :hug: I STILL have not had my results!!! Despite chasing the Dr's and the Hospital :sad:

I am really pissed off with it all now and I go in in less than 2 weeks :sad:

News Just in---------------------

Just got my results! ALL CLEAR :yippie:

Jesus they made me sweat for that :madwife:

Yes still need to go in next week :sad: They still need to do a Laproscapy (or however it is spelt?)

Damn I will be glad when this is all behind me! It got me so worried I couldn't even muster a bit of Bono Drooling the last few days :drool: :ohmy:

Oh yeh! :drool::drool: I look forward to it already :drool: :evil:

But then I know I will be on the operating table and Wild Honey will be in Dublin, I worry she won't leave me anything left :wink:

Yes still need to go in next week :sad: They still need to do a Laproscapy (or however it is spelt?)

Damn I will be glad when this is all behind me! It got me so worried I couldn't even muster a bit of Bono Drooling the last few days :drool: :ohmy:

:ohmy:

I had mine last year, all i remember of the operation is the nurse asking me about my Bono:heart: tattoo and asking if he was my husband

I just said yes :giggle:

Youll be fine hun,and you know where i am if you need to talk:hug:

:ohmy:

I had mine last year, all i remember of the operation is the nurse asking me about my Bono:heart: tattoo and asking if he was my husband

I just said yes :giggle:

Youll be fine hun,and you know where i am if you need to talk:hug:

:lol: @ your husband, if he was would you still share? :drool: :wink:

Thanks Baby! :kiss: I'll sure text ya on the Wedneday or Thurday to see if you have seen him or not, oh and to let you know I am ok :shifty:

Thanks Girls :love:

I was only meant to be in for a day, but due to complications I only got out yesterday afternoon :crack:

They decided to go the whole hog and they did a Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, D&C and a Polypectomy. :ohmy:

They found a polyp in my womb and perforated my uterus removing it :sad: That's why they kept me in.

The good thing in doing the Laparoscopy, is that my cyst was back :cute: They had been dismissing it as irrelivant, as the last time they saw it in a scan it was going. So I am glad they looked for it, as it was a nice size AND it bought a freind :angry: So now I have TWO on my ovary :crack: So they will look at them later in the year when I get over this. :doh:

I only bled a little in hospital, but have started bleeding again today, so I am trying not to worry. But they said any fever/heavy bleeding come back to hospital. I have my antibiotics and HOPE that everything will be ok and I don't have to go back in a hurry :sad:

I feel so sore and Defiled. :sad: Can't even look at Bono in the same way :sad: .........................YET :wink:

Thanks for your texts & Support Wild xxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom