My Friends Need Your Help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Found out yesterday today that one of my friends a mom at my kids school, has a non cancerous brain tumor. She has 3 kids 5, 8, 14. Please send her prayers, good vibes, etc.

Today I found out that my friend Christines (who was my sons 2nd grade teacher that I became friends with) boyfriend went in for surgery on Monday and died on Tuesday. I'm not sure what the surgery was, but I don't think it was super serious. She is in shock and beside herself. They had been dating for almost a year and she wanted me to get her tickets for them for the shows in September so she expected to be with him 6 months from. I would say she was rather serious about him. He was only in his mid-late 30's. I really feel for her. So, can send you her good thoughts, prayers, and vibes too.

Thanks JC :hug:

:hug::hug::hug: Oh JC I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she is ok. My thoughts and prayers are with her

:hug: for JC's friend Christine. Maybe it might seem going back too soon but might also be the best thing for her. Everyone's different. How is your other friend?

My friend who lost her boyfriend was back teaching today. She had said that he went into have surgery to remove something and when they opened him up he had cancer in his stomach and his heart gave out. So sad and so young, they were also moving in with each other and his stuff was at her place etc....she'll be ok one day.

Back
Top Bottom