Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

In that case i think i get him first :tongue:

<----- post count :wink:

:wink: it's not about the post count Wild... I've been around more than Bri lately, and her post count is over twice mine :tongue: so yea...

:flirt: share?

^:angry:

*sits on GG2:wink:

update...due date is one week from today:hyper: at my appointment my midwife said he's ready, his head is engaged and she wouldn't be surprised to see me anytime now!!!

Dismantled said:
^:angry:

*sits on GG2:wink:

update...due date is one week from today:hyper: at my appointment my midwife said he's ready, his head is engaged and she wouldn't be surprised to see me anytime now!!!

:hyper: Hope he arrives soon Dissy. :love:

Come by and visit us soon Dissy. You bring the loofah and i'll bring the shower cap. :sexywink:

:kiss:

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOO:scream:

I'm so overdue :crazy: there are real no signs of him comming either! I had an appointment tuesday and I was 1-2 cm dialated....if he doesn't come by monday I have to go back on tuesday and they are going to figure out how to evict this little bugger:lol:

Yes, he's definitely going to be a Taurus! :rockon:

All this discomfort will be well worth it in the end! :cute: Be sure to post pics!!! :hyper:

Thanks everyone:heart:

I totally forgot he's going to be a taurus!

Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to hedonism, laziness, inflexibility, jealousy, and antipathy. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw. Generally, there is something distinctly sensual about the appearance.

Bono's a Taurus too:hmm: should I be worried:uhoh:

It's the Bull that serves as the Taurean's mascot, and along with that comes the expectation that these folks are bull-headed and stubborn.

thanks everyone:hug:

sweetie-I do the same too, my little guy loves U2:lol:

I should try some different music..maybe something awful and drive him out:lmao:

Dismantled said:
Thanks everyone:heart:

I totally forgot he's going to be a taurus!

Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to hedonism, laziness, inflexibility, jealousy, and antipathy. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw. Generally, there is something distinctly sensual about the appearance.

Bono's a Taurus too:hmm: should I be worried:uhoh:

It's the Bull that serves as the Taurean's mascot, and along with that comes the expectation that these folks are bull-headed and stubborn.

I'm a Taurus too! :rockon: Name your baby a male version of my name combined with Bono's! :lmao:

Just kidding, of course. :wink:

Any names yet, though?

Back
Top Bottom