Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw Molly briefly again, she asked me to "say hi and hugs to all the girls for me" ...

She's hoping to have her computer back from repairs in a week or so :hyper:

Molly overdosed again on Tuesday. :(
She's still in hospital, and physically she's okay. Her laptop is fixed and she should hopefully be online when she gets home.

We love you Molly!! :hug: :hug: :heart: Can't wait to see you back here.

Update... Molly's going to one of two psych units for a few days after the medical hospital; she's been to one of these before and it's nice, but she's scared she will get sent to the bad one instead. She would love any and all vibes we can send out to get her sent to the right place! :hug:
She gives her love to all the girls :heart:

:( poor molly!

***BIG STRONG VIBES***

for :heart: :heart: Molly!:heart: :heart:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Last edited:
Molly went into a psych ward today/last night (timezones iz confoozin!), and should be there for a few days. Not sure whether it's the good one or not...

:hug: anyway! Still miss you, miss Molly :heart:

She did say the ambulance paramedics were both cute, and one had been to a U2 concert :D

why is there no smiley for happy tears? Cuz I could really put that to good use right now. You girls, your support....you have no idea what it has meant and continues to mean to me. No idea. Words can't express it, but just....thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :love:

Especially the bedside Bonos, Dr Roberts, and all the Bono love and hugs and kisses. You alll are the best. I know this has been a wild ride down the rabbit hole, at least that's how it feels to me, and I'm hoping for a looooooong dry spell where nothing whatsoever interesting happens in my life. At least until that new JT release next month! :hyper:

:hug:

bonoedgehugkafrun.gif

squishsmiley.gif

grumpyhug.gif
<--- I'm not really grumpy, but I'm sending every hug I got, so grumpy or not, you get em! :wink:

Take care Molly, I sure love seein that avi pop up! :wave:

thanks for the hugs, BC. Your avi is pretty darn hot itself :comust:

I should clarify that I'm home after a brief stay in the ICU and medical floors and a brief-er 2 night stay on the "behaviorial health unit"

Can't say much more than that, it's just so.....minute by minute. Like just this minute, there was a knock on the door and there stood the cutest policeman I've ever met. Evidently my mother feels the kids aren't save living here because my son broke his arm yesterday ('nother long story there!) so she called this cop to come and do a welfare check.
Which was fun, actually, a little private conversation with an adorable cop about how he hopes I'm feeling good and that I'll call him if I ever start to not feel so good. I'm pretty sure warm fuzzies wasn't what my excuse for a mother had in mind when she sent the cops to my door, but all in all I'd not mind if he stopped by each night, you know, just to check in :sexywink:

Aww Molly, I'm sorry to hear that, but at least he was cute! I'm so glad you've popped in to say hi, we do think about you all the time and are really pullin for ya hon! You take care :hug:

thanks MsPurrl :hug: Your signature line is great.
I'm going to be doing an outpatient treatment thingy for the next couple of weeks so I won't be around ALL the time, but I expect the blue crack will start seeping into all my spare time......:shifty:

love2bmama said:
thanks MsPurrl :hug: Your signature line is great.
I'm going to be doing an outpatient treatment thingy for the next couple of weeks so I won't be around ALL the time, but I expect the blue crack will start seeping into all my spare time......:shifty:

Nothin' wrong with that! :wink:

:( about your mom but glad you had such a nice cop !

Hope to see you soon.
my time on the net has diminshed for a while but hope to be on more again soon

Lots of :hug:S & love!

try to breath slowly when it's min by min....it can help a bit to take a bit of the !!##$@^!!&**!!! off.
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom