Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone ... Passed on your comments... Molly replied:
"... That really made me smile and shed a few tears of joy and gratitude. Please share my thanks and love with all the girls. I'm hoping to be back with you all soon. I'm blessed to have friends like you all. xoxo"

:hug:

MOLLYS COMING HOME TODAY!!! :hyper: :love: :dance: :applaud: :hug:

Her message...."I've just found out I'm leaving today!! Should be home within the hour! So look for me to be back online shortly thereafter. Party time!!!!!!!!! Spread the news! xox "

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

gluey said:
MOLLYS COMING HOME TODAY!!! :hyper: :love: :dance: :applaud: :hug:

Her message...."I've just found out I'm leaving today!! Should be home within the hour! So look for me to be back online shortly thereafter. Party time!!!!!!!!! Spread the news! xox "

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

thcongratulations.gif

:reject: better late than never, right? I was too pooped last night to get online when i got home< but i"m here now> sOOOOOO much to catch up on. I want to read about what you all have been doing and then I can fill you all in on my craziness.
:hug: hugs for everyone :D

ok, just caught up on the thread. wiping away tears of joy. What great friends you guys are! Just that you even thought of gettting b'S autopraph for me is awesome. Knowing that you were all thinking of me at differerent times from different parts of the world makes me feel enveloped in a soft cloudy web of pleban love.
a million hugs to you all, again and again

love2bmama said:
ok, just caught up on the thread. wiping away tears of joy. What great friends you guys are! Just that you even thought of gettting b'S autopraph for me is awesome. Knowing that you were all thinking of me at differerent times from different parts of the world makes me feel enveloped in a soft cloudy web of pleban love.
a million hugs to you all, again and again

Yay! Mollys home!!! :applaud: :dancing: :applaud:

gluey said:
MOLLYS COMING HOME TODAY!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

:hug::hi5::happy::hi5::hug:

oh ,yes and..................:yippie:

saw your later posts, too. {{{HUGS}}}
so nice to see you around again!

Last edited:
:hug:

I got another text from Molly today :hug: :hug: I was getting worried again (see Molly, that's what happens when people love ya!! :yes: )

Here's today's update :)

"Having a minor setback. I'll know more after I see my surgeon today. Give my love and hugs to everyone and somebody please please send some healing Bono love my way xoxo"

:hug: Thinking of you Molly :hug: :kiss:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom