Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to know you're still here. :hug:

As I had stated before, I don't know you all too well, we had spoken on several occasions briefly before this and I never really got the chance to get to know you. Again, I'm glad to hear you were unsuccessful. You're one of those people I wanted the chance to get to get to know. :)

I hope all will be well with time. Things don't sort out right away, but given the proper time and help, things will get better. Will be thinking of and praying for you. :hug:

You know you have friends here who love you and care for you.

- Serena

I wish I could hug each and everyone of you and let you know how much your messages mean to me. Truly, thank you. I feel very fortunate to have the support of this online community, so even though it wasn't easy to post that I have made several suicide attempts during the past month, I know I can trust you guys with that that info. And of course there are lurkers, but I'm not much worried about them either.

Mostly I've missed the laughs, the good times and great jokes and droolworthy pics of the boys. OMG have I missed the boys, I wasn't allowed my ipod on the ward I was on and there was more than once that I cried in frustration, know how much better I would feel if I could hear the music that has always gotten me through hard times before.

And then, they let me have the ipod for a while, and then I cried even more, lol. Those boys, that music, it's a part of me that's for sure.

I wish I could say I'm better now, and I guess I am a litttle better, but I'm still pretty deep in the depression and trying to find a reason to go forward

So thank you, all of you, for your posts and I hope to be back on here more regularly as I continue recovering,. I love you all :heart:

molly i am so glad to see you here and am nearly crying reading your post, to be in so much emotional pain already not be alowed to have u2 in your life is just awful, :sad:
we missed you so much ,
i hope you find one small thing in each day to make it worth it . we are all here for you and sending out our pleban love to help you heal. :heart: :hug:

It's great to see you here Molly :hug: I'm happy you got to hear your U2 for a little while. Like mj said, sometimes it's the little things. You take care, we're all rootin' for ya. :hug:

I'm glad you see how much we care Molly :hug:

:shifty: talking about pics of the boys,... have you seen this yet?

bonodrrobertbustk7.jpg

:drool: hope that cheers you up a bit

:wave: Hi Molly. Good to see come by again. :hug: I hope that you can listen to the band more often. Music helps. When I listen to them it's like coming home. (if that makes any sense).

Keep positive. There is a light at the end....:hug:

:hug: Molly, it's so wonderful to hear from you again. You are never far from my thoughts. I've never come across a community as caring and genuine as the Pleban community is . Words are never shallow here amongst those who care. We will be by your side every step of your journey. You'll never be alone. Depression is a horrid thing, but you are on the right track with being open about it and seeking help, and we will help you keep your strength while fighting it. I will always be here for you, any time you need me. Love and hugs to you. :hug:

Last edited:
GG, that pic is awesome! Bono in tight jeans :drool:
I need to go looking back through Pleba and find any other new pics I might have missed.

I'm out of the hospital now, I'm staying a few days with a friend at her house on the shore of a little lake. I'm sitting on the couch listening to my ipod and typing this but if I look up I can see the lake right outside the window. It's gorgeous.

Just like all of you pleba girls...

love2bmama said:
I need to go looking back through Pleba and find any other new pics I might have missed.

I'm out of the hospital now, I'm staying a few days with a friend at her house on the shore of a little lake. I'm sitting on the couch listening to my ipod and typing this but if I look up I can see the lake right outside the window. It's gorgeous.

It sounds wonderful, Molly. You and I must be linked up somehow because my final chappy of the Diaries is located by a lake...:drool: :sexywink:

I hope it does you some good. I'm sure it will. What a wonderful combination - lake, ipod, computer...:drool:

You soak it up girl. You deserve it! :hug:

love2bmama said:

Molly :hug::hug:

I actually make that WE have missed you terribly :hug: , i wish i could be there with you a great big hug. I wish i could take away your pain and make you feel better, but I'm always here if you need me.

And ALWAYS remember that YOU are a gorgeous Beautiful woman :drool: and i love you like my little sister :hug: :heart:

unico said:
Oh Molly, wow. :hug: I'm so glad you're okay and that you were successfully unsuccessful. Please take care and just focus on getting better right now. We were so worried about you! I'm glad to see you here again.

AMEN, uni.

:hug:Molly:hug:
oh, hon.....I'm so :( sorry you've felt THAT much pain.....

and becaUSE I've been on here EVEN LESS than usual...{time and esp money issues in Aug}...I didn't even know this TILL now.....

Take it one minute{been there}, one hour, one day at a time as you need to - step by step. :heart:

Last edited:
love2bmama said:

I'm very glad you are with a caring friend in a beautiful place. :heart: Take it slow & easy.:hug:

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
When I listen to them it's like coming home (if that makes any sense).

I think we all know what you mean, WDW. Molly, I had no idea that all of this was going on. Many hugs to you, and I hope that your recovery goes well. We all need you around here! :hug:

thanks again, you guys. To come back here and find this thread still active and lots of new messages of love from you all, it does help.

Since I basically have no secrets now anyway, I might as well say that despite the beautiful surroundings at my friends house, I did attempt to overdose while I was there and have been in the hospital since.

I'm ok, physically, pretty much. I'm home now, just got discharged this morning in time to take my youngest little one to her first day of kindergarten. I'm so glad to be here and to be able to join the other moms and dads taking thier babies to school for the first time today.

Beyond that, I don't know. I just don't know. I'm going to do my best to hang in there, to fight the temptation to overdose or cut myself, but its so hard.

This thread is probably a real downer in what is supposed to be a fun and light-hearted forum, so I'll do my best to not bring too much doom-and-gloom.

I do want to thank each and every one of you for your posts, your PMs and your emails. I will answer all those PMs and emails eventuall, I promise.
Your suport and love means more to me than you can know. I just keep telling myself....midnight is where the day begins. I'm in a pretty deep black midnight right now, but that means daylight's coming, right?

:hug: Molly :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that the darkness still has such a firm grip on you, and I'm so happy that you were again unsuccessful and are still with us.

How wonderful you were there for your baby at kindergarten. Hold onto moments like that - they are precious.

Once you've hit the bottom, the only way is up. The daylight IS coming, and with our love and support you will be there to bask in it's warmth.

Don't ever think that your problems are too dark for us, there is safety and sanctuary here whenever you need it, whatever your mood. We all love you too much to only love the light side of you - you're a complete package and we don't want to be 'shortchanged' by only having one aspect of you.

A little something is flying over to you as we speak - I hope it helps :hug:

Last edited:
Molly-I dont know you very well but I know what you are going through. I attempted suicide a few times myself awhile back. If you need to talk, please email me at achtungbaby44 @hotmail.com. Depression is hell. You dont have to go it alone.And remember people love you and care for you.

Molly :hug:

How wondeful that you were there for you baby, That must of been a proud day for you :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear you still in that dark place but as Gluey said the only way is up . If i could climb into it and carry you out on my back i would :hug:

And don't ever think that you're bringing the forum down. We all care so much about you. This place is a special "sister"hood and we are always here, to share the up & downs of life's rocky road.

Friends we are, forever friends we'll be,
Wherever we are, you're right beside me.

I hope we stay friends 'til the end of time,
And whenever that is, our friendship will still shine.

You mean the world to me, I hope the same with you,
You're always helping me, whatever it takes you'll do.

Now that we're growing older, changing our ways,
I know we won't lose our friendship-I hope I never see that day.

So to every one of my friends, you mean the world to me,
Friends we are, forever friends we'll be.
:heart:

love2bmama said:
thanks again, you guys. To come back here and find this thread still active and lots of new messages of love from you all, it does help.

Since I basically have no secrets now anyway, I might as well say that despite the beautiful surroundings at my friends house, I did attempt to overdose while I was there and have been in the hospital since.

I'm ok, physically, pretty much. I'm home now, just got discharged this morning in time to take my youngest little one to her first day of kindergarten. I'm so glad to be here and to be able to join the other moms and dads taking thier babies to school for the first time today.

Beyond that, I don't know. I just don't know. I'm going to do my best to hang in there, to fight the temptation to overdose or cut myself, but its so hard.

This thread is probably a real downer in what is supposed to be a fun and light-hearted forum, so I'll do my best to not bring too much doom-and-gloom.

I do want to thank each and every one of you for your posts, your PMs and your emails. I will answer all those PMs and emails eventuall, I promise.
Your suport and love means more to me than you can know. I just keep telling myself....midnight is where the day begins. I'm in a pretty deep black midnight right now, but that means daylight's coming, right?

Molly, Molly Molly! We really don't mind you writing stuff that might be gloomy. Write all you want. It'll help to get it out. That's what we're here for; so that you can pour out anything you like and know that we understand.

Writing stuff down is a great healer. When I was 18 I lost a boyfriend to diabetes. I was devastated. In a dark place. I bought a book of plain paper and filled it with all my thoughts, all my broken dreams, all my desolation and the emptiness I felt.

I also filled it with songs both of my own and other peoples (Mainly sad stuff that was in the charts at the time). All the songs I wrote down were depressing and sorrowful. I know it sounds totally mad but it all helped. I've still got that book. It's tucked safely away. My hubby and sons don't know of it's existance. I'm not that person any more and I really don't know why I kept it all these years but I know that I can never part with it.

I don't know if you can get anything from writing. I don't know if it will help you but you know, even if it doesn't, please don't hesitate to come online and spill.

Who knows, we might even be able to make you smile. ;) :hug:

Molly,

I'm happy for you that you were able to take your little one to the first day of kindergarten. It's a very special for her, what would she have done without her mom?

I'm glad you are still here with us. You kiddies need you more than you could ever imagine. There is so much to look forward to in the wonderful lives.

Check your PM. :wink:

Hugs to you and much love! JC

Molly! :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:
I can't tell you how relieved I was to see your posts - this last couple of weeks without net access, I've thought probably at least once every day that I've wanted to get online, check my email and see if you had surfaced here; and I am so SO glad that you have. Please, never ever feel like you're bringing the PGP thread or the forum down - we're not here demanding/expecting fun and frivolity 24 hours a day, we're here for each other. If you want to laugh and goof around, great! If you're feeling like crap and need to vent or talk or cry, that's fine too, we'll always listen and be here to dispense :hug:s (and some nice U2 pics :wink: ). We love you and want to hear anything you want to say.

I was so afraid that I might not get to listen to the Portland Vertigo show with you, or meet you in Dublin... I have every intention of making both of those things happen :hug:

You are needed and loved more than you can know. :heart:

Email or PM me any time you like. I will always read it, even if not straight away. :hug:

Molly :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: We are always here for you! Write whatever is on your heart. Arms are always waiting to :hug: and comfort you :hug: May the dark times soon pass you by :pray:

I am happy that you were able to have that moment with your baby :hug:

Back
Top Bottom