Merry Christmas to my Pleban Girls (and Guys)!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
:hug:' Hi all!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL lately...life has been very very very hectic here since Dublin and Mr G smashing his leg :( BUT I miss you all and wanted to drop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! :hyper:

Hope you're all keeping well, and having fun!! Hope to be back on board next year...if life lets me!!!

Hugs to you all

Gluey :hug: :kiss: :love: :heart:

Gluey, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope the new year brings you much health, happiness and love. :hug::hug::hug:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to You All!!! May 2010 be your best year ever. My prayers & best wishes for all my Pleban friends. :hug::hug::hug::heart::heart::heart:

Hey gluey! :wave: You've been missed!! :hug: Wishing you and everybody else here a very merry Christmas....

RS11-26-09ohbonoxmasgreeting-1.gif

....and a most 'Magnificent' New Year! :love:

Merry Christmas to all you PLEBAN Guys and Girls!

Hello! This my first Christmas on Interference!:hyper: I'd like to say Merry Christmas to all of you!:wave: How is this for a Christmas celebration?

ohnoesedit.jpg

edge0422.jpg

Santa brought Bono a gift so he could finally convince the rest of the band.:wink::lol:

Bono2copy.jpg

Miss you, gluey! :hug:

Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and New Year, and that Mr G's leg is feeling better!

Come back soon... not that I can talk. :reject:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom