Lost Pleban Gluey Where Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :hyper:

Just ducking in quickly to send my love to 'mah gurls'!!!! I'm off camping now so I'll be totally out of the loop for a few weeks!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:reject:

I didn't even realise the video had been released until this afternoon :giggle:

It's full on madness here as we come to the end of the school summer holidays. Kids all go back on Tuesday :yippie:

:scream: I wanna hear the album!!!!!

Oh and in hilarious news I was on RTE 2fm (dublin) two days in a row for a competition :lmao: The same show that Bono rang into last year!! :lmao: :reject: Yeah I need to get out more often.......

:hug: :hug: :hug: Just wanted to thank Wild so so so much for what she did for me today. She brought out the sun in the middle of a storm. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry I've been AWOL lately guys...things have been a little tough and rough here. It'll get better soon, and the thought of seeing the boys later this year is helping immensely.

:shifty:

Howdy all!!

Yep, I'm still alive!!! :hug:

Been busy as ever...think I'm also subconsciously killing time until Dublin....:giggle: Life is treating me well, but sadly keeping me more than busy with work, and therefore cutting drastically into my online time :sad:. Think of you all often though!!

Back
Top Bottom