lets get the band back together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

i'm so sorry I've been away, i've been super busy with 3 kids!!
Now I want back, please be here! are you here????? Can you hear me when I SIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Good too, finally life is starting to make sense. :D Almost done with uni, starting to behave like an adult (only on the outside :wink: ) and such.

Occasionally Bri has a fly by post, VP had been back shortly but not much here, of the rest of the old gang only Dazz still posts regularly. :(

Good too, finally life is starting to make sense. :D Almost done with uni, starting to behave like an adult (only on the outside :wink: ) and such.

Occasionally Bri has a fly by post, VP had been back shortly but not much here, of the rest of the old gang only Dazz still posts regularly. :(

Behaving like an adult is overrated, I'm almost 37 and fantasize about running away and following U2 around lol

Too bad about the rest, it was fun...maybe they'll come back?

Have you been to any shows?

Behaving like an adult is overrated, I'm almost 37 and fantasize about running away and following U2 around lol

hugs to your munchkins!

VP & Wild popped in once in a while and zu was once here :hyper::hyper::hyper:

my sis and i are going on the 22 MSG

IM still praying I can get a GA

I will prob be put there every afternoon or most ESP F I cant get a :sad: GA

hugs to your munchkins!

VP & Wild popped in once in a while and zu was once here :hyper::hyper::hyper:

my sis and i are going on the 22 MSG

IM still praying I can get a GA

I will prob be put there every afternoon or most ESP F I cant get a :sad: GA

It will be fabulous either way, I had GA's and a seat, both different experiences but fun:applaud:

Not yet, Amsterdam shows are in September. Only managed to get tickets to the first two shows through the fanclub, the other two were sold out in seconds. :( But maybe we can get some through a ticket drop, as those shows are the only ones I'm going to sofar.

:clonecaptain: :love: :drool:

Life is good! Going to one, possibly more shows in Boston. I have a boyfriend I've been with for almost 2 years. Can't complain. :D

I was just thinking about you!

:wave: hello :)

sorry i don't know/remember your user name

Are you one of our original old school gals of the PGP (under a different name)?
Or do you know one, some of us on-line from other threads.

if you are new to pleba u are welcome to join the PGP.

Back
Top Bottom