Hello peoples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:WOW
It's really great to see you are still out there.
We've really missed you.
I hope everything is good in your part of the world, and I hope we will see more of you soon.

:wave:Hi girls. Thanks for stopping by. Gawd, there's so much going on in here these days. And Comet's EdgyTwitter thread is great. What an inspiring photographer; makes even the mundane look interesting, lol.

Yeah, so I hope you're all ok. :hug::hug:

:wave:Hi girls. Thanks for stopping by. Gawd, there's so much going on in here these days. And Comet's EdgyTwitter thread is great. What an inspiring photographer; makes even the mundane look interesting, lol.

Yeah, so I hope you're all ok. :hug::hug:

Ooh just saw this. Hi :wave: I always forget to come to this forum :reject:

And I :heart: Edge's photography :cute:

:wave:Hi girls...thought I'd come in and see wotcha up to these days.. hope everyone is well. MsPurrl, how is my fellow JT Bono appreciative lady doing? :drool: :D Gawd, it's changed some. Lots of new names I don't recognise. Hope you all like it here.:hug:

Hi, sweetie! Doing fine. Not liking Bono's hair, though--I can't help it!! :doh: Went to the Soldier Field show on 9/12; had seats half-way up the side of the stadium just past The Claw, so we had a good line of sight. Thank goodness for the video screen! :D It's just still odd to me to hear Bono's voice come out of that haircut. :reject: Going to Charlottesville next week!

Yes, there are a lot of new names--some good folks! And there are still a few of us "old-timers" around, too. I hope all is well with you--don't be a stranger! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom