Happy Birthday hcbiggs2002

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday :wave: I hope you and Larry have a great celebration today :sexywink:

bonosexycamiyak.gif

:weekend:
drinkingbuddies.gif

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday :wave: I hope you and Larry have a great celebration today :sexywink:

bonosexycamiyak.gif

:weekend:
drinkingbuddies.gif

Aww, thank you Cathleen for remembering my birthday! :hug: Loving the gif!! :drool:

And thanks to MsPurrl, Laney_82, tiny dancer and lauramullen for your kind wishes and delicious pics! :grouphug: :love:

Been so pre-occupied lately what with tickets to Helsinki 1 going on sale and having to resubscribe so as to take part in the pre-sale, waiting for said tickets to arrive, then hearing about the second Helsinki show and waiting nervously for the general sale, and now waiting to receive the second set of tickets to arrive! :crazy: It's been one crazy month and a half, but so worth it!! :panic: :wink:

^^That is so cool!!!! Are those your first shows of the tour? :)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :hyper: :yippie:

:hug:

No, I went to see U2 in Berlin this July that's why I had to resubscribe early, so as to get a new pre-sale code for Helsinki 1! :yes:

And thanks Edge89 :hug: and Silvia :hug: for you salutations! :wink:

Oh and just this morning I received my ticket for U2s second Helsinki show....

myu2helsinki2010tickets.jpg

....roll on August 2010! :happydance: :loveshower:

^^ :scream: Jealous!
;)

Hey, did manage to get tickets for either of the Helsinki shows coz I have two extra tickets for Helsinki 1, that I'm willing to sell for face value, if you can make it to Finland next august! :yes:

And thanks GG and Bono's Doll! :grouphug:

Bono's Doll read about your brother, and was glad to hear that he is now out of the hospital. I had to spend my 42 birthday (which was several years ago *cough* :shifty: ) in hospital after having life saving surgery, so I hope and pray that your brother continues recovering! :pray:

Back
Top Bottom