Happy Birthday hcbiggs2002!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava79

Refugee
To the greatest Bonolover in Finland...

edgenbonosing2.jpg

:bono: & :edge: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HELEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU!!! :hyper: :hug::rockon: :yippie:

Have a beautiful day! :heart:

Oh thanks so much for all your lovely well wishes! :wave: Especially to Asta for your absolutely fabulous birthday card!! :hug: :kiss: Bono, Bono and more Bono!!! :drool: It's been a fun day but it's getting passed my bedtime.....

Littlewitchkitten.gif

:cute:

" I can't look! It's her birthday!"

capture187.jpg

"And I'm not there in person to celebrate it!"

capture166.jpg

" My dear, Helen, can you ever forgive me??"

bonoonhisknees.jpg

" I'll be right there as soon as I get the Vertijet out of the hangar! "

Love, Bono.

Bonoblowingkiss-1.jpg

birthday_graphics_9.gif

Hey, thanks again for all the lovely birthday salutations! :hug: Love that video that you found off You Tube Ali!! :ohmy: The lead singer looks really familiar for some reason!? :hmm:

And thanks Freefall for the lovely captions and the gorgeous Bono pics! :drool: Yes, I forgive you Bono!! :wink: And I hope that the next time we meet will be in Finland!!! :sexywink:

:lol:

I hadn't thought of that, but he is rocking some JT Bonohair there!

Yeah, and did you notice that he also is wearing a big hoop earring in his left ear, I wonder where he got that particular fashion statement from? :hmm:

Thanks again to everyone! :wave: Oh and is that dinner for two Bono has there? :flirt: I'll take the pasta please, with Bono for desert!! :drool: Thanks Cathleen!!! :hug:

You can choose the dish you like of course, but I think he is hoping you'll choose the one with the perky carrot :lol:

Yeah, and did you notice that he also is wearing a big hoop earring in his left ear, I wonder where he got that particular fashion statement from? :hmm:
I feel positively unobservant :lol:

See, it's noticing things like that, that makes you the greatest Bonolover in Finland... :wink:

You can choose the dish you like of course, but I think he is hoping you'll choose the one with the perky carrot :lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom