Happy Birthday Alisaura

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know if it's already been your b'day for awhile or if it hasn't started yet. But either way, nice to see you back in PGP occasionally. Hope your birthday is Ab Fab! and that the upcoming year is filled with happiness and great music! :hug:

Happy Birthday ~ hope you were covered in sparkles and sunshine :hug:

photo-3.jpg
:giggle:

Aw, thanks Zooey and everyone! :hug: :hug:

My b'day was technically yesterday, in my time zone, but I'm quite happy to have a 48-hour birthday across all of them! *has no idea if that's now it adds up*

Happy Birthday ~ hope you were covered in sparkles and sunshine :hug:

photo-3.jpg
: giggle:

Dinosaur! :love: Ta :D

I had a pretty good day, except for the bit where I backed my car into a tree. :doh: :der:

But then I had Mexican for dinner and saw Paul Kelly and that was cool and today I've had far too much sugar and I left all my commas at home and it's all good. :D

And I'm seeing U2 in 9 days! :hyper:

Thanks again everyone! :hug: :kiss:

Additional Thank-yous to additional everyones! :hug: :hug: :wave:

Happy Birthday, Ali, so good to see you again!! :hug:: wave:

And the best ever U2 360 concert experience to you!! : applaud:: rockon:

You too! :hug: I'll be around more once my long-suffering computer is all hooked up to the internetz again... It seems my laziness is greater than my internet addiction after all. :reject:

(sorry for being late)

*** HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ali !!! ***

Have a fabulous new Birthday Year ahead! :cocktail:

:wink:and we know you're gonna have a specially wonderful time in just a few days!!!: hyper:: drool:: wink: w00000t!!!!!

That's okay Dazz, you didn't have to post twice to make up for it... :wink:

Thanks :hug: U2 has a habit of touring around my birthday. If only I could get them to give me a birthday gig every year... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom