Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guitar Hero, World Tour, RockBand...they're all fun! Especially with a group of friends or parties. You can battle against each other and stuff.

I like it! :)

Yeah having you guys in a band would be cool though we would have to get to know eachother personally and who knows maybe one day... Though hopefully you guys will see me on tv one day :D

Man,I come across Slow Dancing the other day and hands down,it is the easiest song to play,I learned it in like 30 minutes...:D

Guitar Hero, World Tour, RockBand...they're all fun! Especially with a group of friends or parties. You can battle against each other and stuff.

I like it! :)

I love playing them against other people. I can't strum though.

I play it like a bass. :wink: and it works.

What version do you guys prefer most? While waiting for the Wii to get cheaper I'm still deciding what version to buy.
There's World Tour, with the sunburst guitar, the big pro it has a slide bar, the big con is that it's a FUGLY guitar. Whatever I do, how I stand or sit, I just can NOT activate the star power. :crack: with moving the guitar or pressing the button. Ugh.
Then there's the white Les Paul of GH3, that thing is just :drool: and I want one. The con tho is that there's no slide bar. And I don't remember but do they even have star power or is that WT ish??

Then I look at the songs, I've played WT at my best friend's place, and once played GH3 at another friend's. There are a couple of good ones on WT, but most are just wtf, like, why all those unknown songs from Muse, Metallica and all the other well known artists?
La Bamba is godlike, I like Eye of the Tiger and the Lenny Krevitz song(forgot the title). But the rest, the fuck is Tokyo hotel doing on there. :banghead:

Then on GH3, there's only one thing to say for the songs.

Trough Fire and Flames.

ok ok and it has a bunch of decent songs and the Barracuda one :lol:

So, I don't know. I'm totally leaning towards 3 but how compatible is it? Because it's an older version it'll be less compatible with things I assume. Or is it so that you can use all the guitars of the old version on newer games or so?

What really annoys me is that when my friend is playing Guitar Hero/Rockband, she won't strum up and down. Ya know, like, in fast passages. hah She's like, "Ahh! How do you do this?" :tsk:
And I say, "Strum the right way!" :lol: jk

What annoys me is when people who think because they can play guitar hero and such means that playing the real guitar must be very easy.

:lol: That's the worst yes, because it's actually NOTHING like real guitar playing except for maybe the hand/hand coordination.

yup! My sister thinks she can play Strangehold because she can play that on beginner/easy on Guitar Hero. :coocoo:

:lol: But beginner is like, just hitting the strum bar!

Just got back from my friend again, my two right hand fingers hurt. :lol: I played bass on hard level, pretty nice! I like Beat it! Well, I despise the orange button, but at least the rhythm is correct on it.

:lol: But beginner is like, just hitting the strum bar!

Just got back from my friend again, my two right hand fingers hurt. :lol: I played bass on hard level, pretty nice! I like Beat it! Well, I despise the orange button, but at least the rhythm is correct on it.

hahaha i know! thats the funny part!

awesome, my friends plays on expert and im just like........

What annoys me is when people who think because they can play guitar hero and such means that playing the real guitar must be very easy.
I know,yeah get out a guitar and play the DragonForce song for me if that`s the case...
Two words for ya,Yeah...Right.

People need to start growing brains :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom