For My Durannies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lady Val said:

Simon-02.jpg

Looks like someone forgot the deoderant :giggle:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:mac: :hug: Hello Lauren!
You have decided to join us :mac:

HEY!!! :wave: :hug:

I did! I just could not resist! You Duranies are wonderful! It's a beautiful thing to see all this Simon!

And that one you posed..... I can't find it now... but when I do, it's going to be visiting your Myspace/LJ. It was gorgeous!

And oh. The DVD accompanied with the Astronaut CD is absolutely hilarious. If I can figure out how to do screen caps, I will show you!

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:laugh: Lauren,defending the D2 name everyday:bow:

Omg.... geeze. People need to grow up. Obviously, if you're not a Duranie, you don't need to be in here! If you loathe them, you don't need to be in here! It's not that hard!

As much as their time may be up (which I strongly disagree with) and Simon kind of being a pompous ass he is, they still deserve a little respect.

By the way, when I get my first job that requires a business card, I'm going to have "Defender of all things U2 and Duran Duran" placed underneath my name.:wink:

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

Omg.... geeze. People need to grow up. Obviously, if you're not a Duranie, you don't need to be in here! If you loathe them, you don't need to be in here! It's not that hard!

As much as their time may be up (which I strongly disagree with) and Simon kind of being a pompous ass he is, they still deserve a little respect.

By the way, when I get my first job that requires a business card, I'm going to have "Defender of all things U2 and Duran Duran" placed underneath my name.:wink:
A little respect? :eyebrow:
ALOT respect :p

But yes, I agree, I dont go into other threads saying bad things

"Defender of Simon & his waldo "
..... :giggle:
Hopefully you remember the odd odd convo from last night, lmao

i like Duran Duran a lot so I dont see why Im not "allowed" to be in here, I just personally cant stand Notorious, it's my only beef with them.
people here pretty much grant themselves the title of "elders" and take it too seriosuly

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

Those are so fantastic! Thank you so much for posting those!

How the hell did you get such great pictures? Did Simon save you a seat on stage?? :wink:

You're welcome!! I wish I was on stage, but all it really boils down to is that I have been very lucky with my tickets.

Last edited:
zoopanda said:
IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Since we have hijacked the boards, might as well enjoy some JoSi action

Which concert is this from?? They pushed the video panels together.

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

Uhmm... details? Please?

I am a new Duranie and I cannot resist Simon right now. Yummm!!

I met Simon after one of their shows in 2001 :D I was with youtwohearts. I made her wait with me by the backstage enterance in the freezing cold. 2 people walked out with backstage passes on thier jackets and we asked if they were done with them and then we took them :wink: I ran backstage and I said where is he, where's my Simon and boom he was standing right in front of me :laugh: :reject: Needless to say, he signed the pass :wink:

I also saw and said hello to a very drunk Nick Rhodes!

elevation2u said:
i like Duran Duran a lot so I dont see why Im not "allowed" to be in here, I just personally cant stand Notorious, it's my only beef with them.
people here pretty much grant themselves the title of "elders" and take it too seriosuly

I am sorry :(

I am just a rabid fan right now. I'm a new Duranie and I just luff them like, hard core at this moment.

So... the more the merrier.

Apology accepted?:hug:

Back
Top Bottom