For My Durannies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0c092e47.jpg

John

06925d75.jpg

Adam

06ce2bd3.jpg

John

5adb39a9.jpg

Adam

There could be a pattern here. :wink:

Simon LeBon... :love: :hug: :heart: ...could have easily fallen for a guy like him in the early 80's... can't find youngsters such as those nowadays :wink:

Thanks for the lovely pictures of 4 of my fave men...

Bono, Simon, Adam, and John. Glad there are others who like both bands. Got to meet DD a few weeks ago in Amsterdam...now waiting to meet my ultimate band U2. Keeping fingers cross for Las Vegas.

:flirt: :flirt:

I had to jump in here. I have been a huge duran fan since I was 13 years old. I've seen them tons of times. My last show was in Vegas, in March of 2005.

John Taylor has always been my favorite. I'm not a huge Simon fan now, but I was back in the day.
Yeah, Bono totally stole that look from leBon. He's been doing that bit since 1982 in concert. that said, Bono can sing rings around lebon any day.

here is a funny pic we took last year, at a holiday party. Yes, we were tipsy..

Girls

Souly said:
Err... generation gap? :shrug:

before there was U2 there was Duran Duran.... my first musician love: John Taylor...my last: Bono.:drool:

the funny thing is that when I see John Taylor I smile but there is absolutely nothing else there, when I see Bono :ohmy: he still does it for me!!!

zoopanda said:
Thanks for the lovely pictures of 4 of my fave men...

Bono, Simon, Adam, and John. Glad there are others who like both bands. Got to meet DD a few weeks ago in Amsterdam...now waiting to meet my ultimate band U2. Keeping fingers cross for Las Vegas.

:flirt: :flirt:
Thats awesome! :ohmy:
Im still waiting to meet both :lol::(

::cough::
My friend got this custom made for her but I thought I would share it since its so amazing [ && my current desktop ]
:heart: :shocked: :dancing:
simonwp.bmp

>> AH! photbucket resizing it :(
oh well heres some more simon
passion.bmp

yes ladies..this IS real..
l
l
l
l
v
WOAHH.bmp

micrp.bmp

d1341dd3.bmp

I really dunno about this thread, lol i was born in 1989... i am too baby fro this, right?? :sad:

Old? Shite they were huge when I was in middle school and high school, 83-85ish. BTW I think U2 have aged much better, something about John and Simon is kind of creepy or weird now, whereas Bono is still freakin' hot. Just my opinion and believe me I was sooooooooo in love with John T. My classmates will always remember me as the weird Duran Duran obsessed chick in school. Maybe that is why I was never asked to the prom!:sad:
But then Live Aid came along and Bono jumped off the stage and I lost my heart....okay I am rambling through my teen years now, must go do something adultish for awhile. :wink:

kellyahern said:

Okay, now I feel old :sad:

:wink:

faithingrace said:
Old? Shite they were huge when I was in middle school and high school, 83-85ish. BTW I think U2 have aged much better, something about John and Simon is kind of creepy or weird now, whereas Bono is still freakin' hot. Just my opinion and believe me I was sooooooooo in love with John T. My classmates will always remember me as the weird Duran Duran obsessed chick in school. Maybe that is why I was never asked to the prom!:sad:
But then Live Aid came along and Bono jumped off the stage and I lost my heart....okay I am rambling through my teen years now, must go do something adultish for awhile. :wink:

kellyahern said:

Okay, now I feel old :sad:

:wink:
:lol:
I think both have aged well, I think Simon looks MUCH better now then he did when he was younger .. for some reason :drool:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:
I think both have aged well, I think Simon looks MUCH better now then he did when he was younger .. for some reason :drool:

:drool:

He also looks much better in person :D

one4u2 said:
That's my favorite! He licks his fingers :wink:

Unfortunatly, my camera didn't recharge fast enough for me to snap him licking his fingers. :(

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
Lady Val ...that is a gorgeous picture! :drool: do you have any more?:drool:

Thank you. Here are a few. I only meant to add one or two, but it just became a matter of "one more." :LOL

JohnSimon01.jpg

Simon01.jpg

Simon-02.jpg

Simon-03.jpg

Simon-04.jpg

Simon-05.jpg

Simon-06.jpg

Simon-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom