Christmas Card Exchange 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I received a lovely card from Liz (Weldy), thank you so much for the extra "present" inside, what a lovely touch! :heart: And my fingers are crossed you make it to the Chicago show!! :hug:

And I'm glad to see Bonomot's cards are starting to find their way to her!! :up:! I'm enjoying my cards so much, too, I really do enjoy this exchange, thank you all! :hug:

I received a stack of cards today, including lovely ones from fellow PLEBAns Linda (GracelandHarley), Michele (MIM), Carly (U2Fan6313 and Liz (Weldy) [fingers crossed that you will be able to see the boys in Chicago]. Thank you very much ladies :hug:

I received a lovely card from Liz (Weldy), thank you so much for the extra "present" inside, what a lovely touch! :heart: And my fingers are crossed you make it to the Chicago show!! :hug:

And I'm glad to see Bonomot's cards are starting to find their way to her!! :up:! I'm enjoying my cards so much, too, I really do enjoy this exchange, thank you all! :hug:

Got home from visiting my sister in Virginia for several days, and found lovely cards from Liz (Weldy), Sicy, and GracelandHarley--thank you so much! :hug:

You're Welcome :hug:

MoodyJ + GracelandHarley: I hope so too...but I'm not quite sure about a number of factors. Mainly money, time, what kind of spot I want and travel logistics. But thanks for the support :hug:

I would like to thank the following people:

1. Linda (GracelandHarley) - Love the design of the card :up:
2. Carly (U2fan6313) - young Edge in a santa hat....:cute:
3. Miriam (Miringeltje) - Your homemade card really made my day! :hug: :heart:
Heehee, I made it especially for the card exchange. :)

So glad you're all receiving my cards. You're very welcome - hope you liked them!

And I received Pam's card. Thank you!
hug.gif

Heehee, I made it especially for the card exchange. :)

Kinda figured that out...but it's still :cute:

yay more cards!
Thank you, U2MaNaIcWeIdO and thank you for the sweet note. Don't worry, I will be seeing U2 several times next year (Seattle, Toronto, Montreal, Nashville and Baltimore). :hug: :)

Very Nice :up:

Call me Weldy or Liz....I know my full username is a total mouthful (As you may have noticed...it's an unintentional misspelling of U2 Maniac Weirdo) :wink: :hug:

I would like to thank Maggie (tiny dancer). Lovely card...but I'll send you a PM concerning the contents (even though they were well meaning :hug: )

Yep! Well, technically, I made it for two card exchanges - I'm in another U2 one as well. :D But yes, I am quite proud of how they turned out and I'm glad you liked it! :hug:

Coolness :up:

I'm usually on two U2 fandom related Christmas Card Lists myself...but it's a pain sometimes handwrite all of the address and pay for a lot of stamps...but it's worth it in the end :D

I wanted to thank everyone for the beautiful cards, lovely sentiments and appreciation for organizing the card exchange again this year. I enjoy doing it as much as everyone enjoys receiving the cards. I still have a couple International cards I haven't sent yet--sorry but I will get to that today or tomorrow.

So-HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :hug:

Hello lovelies :wave:

I've been a shocker on the thank you front :reject:. . .I have received so many gorgeous cards from you sweet sweet people and I love them all . . . the hand made ones :heart:, the U2ified ones :drool: and the gorgeous messages and sentiments inside all of them have given me a huge ole shot of happy these holidays so a big fat THANK YOU to everyone :hug: ~ zooey and her fuzzy penguin, vasthy, candy, miri, ms purrl, bonomot, blurmgirl, msvelvetdress, moodyj, pam, lila . . . oh EVERYBODY :loveshower:

I tried to take a picture of them all but as they are strung across my faux french doors in the family room I failed . . . so I made a little video instead (taken on my iPhone so just clicking on it should work ) . . . excuse the wobble in the middle ~ I was trying to get down from the chair I was standing on :lol:

and mine will be sent this week :reject: . . . I am hopeless, hopeless, hopeless . . . you can spank me later if you like for being so tardy . . . :wink:

and Karen :kiss: for being such a doll and putting this together again; it really is such a gorgeous thing to do ~ thank you :hug:

I intended to tape my cards up and get a photo of them but never got around to it. Thanks, Purple for your kind kind words and for sharing your photo! I've loved this part of the holidays, hearing from and sharing holiday greetings with fellow U2 fans! Happy New Year everyone!! :hug:

I haven't been in here at all. Getting ready for the holidays was very hectic for me. But I loved all the cards I got. Thank you all so much! It was exciting to open the mail box each day and see hand addressed envelopes :love:

Thank you again to everyone for the appreciation for my organizing the card exchange. It is fun to do, I look forward to this time of year all year long! All the best to everyone in 2011!!

NEWYEAR.jpg

Thanks evveryone again I love all the cards. I look forward to the exchange every year! I'm already thinking of a card for next year. Hopefully, it will be a good pix from East Rutherford!!!!

Back
Top Bottom