Christmas Card Exchange 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristen, my dear, check your PM and email:wave:

I've received a bunch of cards and thank you all. It's so much fun sitting opening a bunch of cards instead of junk mail and bills!!!:love:

Hoping everyone is in the holiday spirit and has a MAGNIFICENT holiday!

Got home today from an overnight trip to find that I'd gotten cards yesterday from BonoMot (Susan) & zuropa_fit (Maryann). Loved them both!! :heart: Thank you, ladies. :D

I would like to thank the following people:

1. jcoster :)up: on the Stay motif)

2. Zooey :)hug: Very cute fuzzy card and I :heart: that it's backwards)

3. Pam (I've always love Christmas Crackers/bon-bons and I thought the overall design and color (Black is my favorite color) is really beautiful. Thank you :hug: :hug: )

The one you "borrowed" lol

Oooohhhhh.... THAT one! I thought you guys would like that! Pin it up at Christmas every year! :love:

I swear the Christmas card gods are against me this year. I just spent the longest time finding a great ecard for everyone, typed in everyone's email address and the damn site won't let me send the card and then it erased everyone's addresses :angry:

Ooooh I hate when something like that happens! :hug: I see I have an ecard from you Kristen....I shall hop on over to view it right now. Thanks!

:wave:Hello Everyone! Hope you all have a great week and continue receiving cards and goodies from fellow PLEBAns!!! :hug:

I just realized that I haven't visited this thread for a while. :reject:

:hug: Kristen. Student loans suck.

I'm happy to see that my domestic cards have started to reach their destinations, and hopefully the international ones aren't far behind.

Right now I'm sending a collective thanks for all cards I've received so far, and I'll give everyone a proper thank you when I get home tonight. It's quite fun looking forward to opening the mail. :D

Back
Top Bottom