Christmas Card Exchange 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cards will be in the mail tomorrow!!!

Thank you to my U2 friends who sent cards, I can always count on plebans being the first! I love them all!
Blurumgirl........:drool: nice card.

A little bad news: Just found out this morning that the part of my OSAP loan that is paying for my second semester of school this year got reduced. That means I have to pay almost 300 dollars extra by the beginning of January :crack:. I don't have that money right now.

I had all my cards made out and I was going to mail them today but instead I have to pay towards my student loan. Sorry guys but now I just don't have the extra money for all the international stamps. It was gonna cost be quite a bit with all the American cards and overseas cards.

Just thought I'd let you guys know :(

^ wow that sucks big time :(

I can only say " :hug:" even tough it probably doesn't really help.

My cards will be in the mail tomorrow!!!

Thank you to my U2 friends who sent cards, I can always count on plebans being the first! I love them all!
Blurumgirl........:drool: nice card.

:sexywink: Glad you like it. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. :up:

And Kristen - no apologies needed, girl. We all understand the situation. :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: Just thought I should let you know since I'm on the list. Sorry about that.

Stupid student loans :fist: I guess their Christmas present to me is taking my money :crack:

No apologies Kristen--would you be interested in sending ecards? Would anyone here have any problems with me sharing email addresses with Kristen?

P.S. I think student loans suck!! My poor son will be paying on his for the rest of his life me thinks

No apologies Kristen--would you be interested in sending ecards? Would anyone here have any problems with me sharing email addresses with Kristen?

P.S. I think student loans suck!! My poor son will be paying on his for the rest of his life me thinks

Sure I could send ecards :D

Yeah student loans are the worst. I have no idea why they re-calculated my amount out of nowhere :crack:

Back
Top Bottom