Cassidy Haley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Is a breakout artist from Los Angeles who is very very talented, He is a co-founder of Skin Graft designs worn by many famous celebs and now is tapping into his other passion music.

He is very good friends with Adam Lambert who has worn many Skin Graft designs on and off American Idol.

Cassidy writes his own music and is the vision for his videos

I LOVE this song and video check it out hope you like it too :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MjoKPZKq8&feature=related

http://www.mtvmusic.com/artist/cassidy_haley/videos/496466/daylight_breaks.jhtml

If you do like this video and would like to leave a comment you can do so @ the MTV page. Lets not let such talent pass us by :heart:
Cassidy Haleys Daylight Breaks Music Video - Cassidy Haley Music Videos at MTVMusic.com - StumbleUpon

Also let me know what you think, personally it is one of those songs I can't get out of my head :love:

Thats Incredibly weird, in a kind of way I like it.
The song doesn't do that much to me tough. Taste is so presonal,
like the videoclip very much.

Like the video it has an artsy vibe:D:up:
Haley's outfit kind of reminds me of Edward Scissorhands :lol:

Like the video it has an artsy vibe:D:up:
Haley's outfit kind of reminds me of Edward Scissorhands :lol:

Cassidy designed all his outfits and those of the band too He is very talented.

BeautifulAngel.jpg

Thank you guys for at least listening to it and I know it is a very different style of song but he does other styles too. This one really is personal but you can take it personal whether your a guy or girl.

He does performances around LA/Hollywood and as you can see by his outfits/designs. it is not your run of the mill live show

CassidyAngel.jpg

:wave::applaud:

I am very intrigued by the sound of his voice and the music.. I like it very much.
It's got that ethereal sound to it, that wanting, hurting kind of feeling. would be interested to hear more of him. The performance artist in him is a plus -
although getting out there to the mainstream will be a bit difficult - he's not for the masses.
unfortunately pop is where it's at *ugh* , mainly, if you want to get the world to notice you.

So many talented people out there - thanks for bringing him to our attention!

Hey BF1 :wave: I just remembered you sent this link :doh:

so i finally saw it tonight :up: thanks for sharing. I like the very end of the vid too during the credits :lol:

Back
Top Bottom