Boys who Look like Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl43

Refugee
So do you know, or have any friends that look like Bono?

Please share here. Here's my 2:

DSCF2098.jpg

My friend---who BTW is single and going to Chicago with us :)

and:

anndano2.jpg

Dan from ElevationUSA in Chicago

^your not the only one that wished that.
I did saw an incredible edge lookalike in the train once.
but had no camera with me.
I stared sideways the whole time!:drool:

^DAMMMN

There was this guy who I ran into @ Musikfest & Old Navy who looked EXACTLY like YOUNG EDGE!! One day I walked into our Banana Republic and saw that he worked there. I got a smile out of him :drool: I saw him there at least three times. And now I dont think he works there anymore. it's a pity..I tried getting a picture with my phone but it was a bit hard because I didnt want to seem creepy.

In High School, my gym teacher looked like Bono...just, he's a jerk and a perv. :yuck: I still see him around sometimes...

And my english teacher always reminds me of Adam :lol:

I remember going to high school with a couple of guys who looked like Bono from the Joshua Tree era.
One of them was named Dave who would wear a wide-brimmed hat so he'd resembled The Edge, but when he removed the hat, he'd look like Bono.
The other Bono look alike had the same Joshua Tree era look going for him, but he was very shy.

When I was 15 I went to this special Christmas Eve mass where they have a bunch of kids act out the nativity, and it was very crowded. Where I was standing I couldn't see the altar too well, so I just looked all around. Directly across the room from me was this boy who, from that distance, looked just like 20 year old Bono :drool:
It didn't matter that I couldn't see what was going on...I just stared straight at him shamelessly the rest of the mass! :lol:

When I was 15 I went to this special Christmas Eve mass where they have a bunch of kids act out the nativity, and it was very crowded. Where I was standing I couldn't see the altar too well, so I just looked all around. Directly across the room from me was this boy who, from that distance, looked just like 20 year old Bono :drool:
It didn't matter that I couldn't see what was going on...I just stared straight at him shamelessly the rest of the mass! :lol:

The fact that all of this happened during mass makes it even BETTER.....

HAHA, I wouldn't be able to concentrate!
I have no stories of boys who look like Bono, but my Dad says he worked with a guy who looked like him!

HAHA, I wouldn't be able to concentrate!
I have no stories of boys who look like Bono, but my Dad says he worked with a guy who looked like him!

My mom was in the air force in the 80s stationed somewhere in Italy, and her friend brought a friend to a club one time...his name was Dante and she said "he looked like freaking Bono!" :lol: She said he wore a cowboy hat and had a ponytail and bragged that everyone thought he was Bono :rolleyes:
I've asked her on several occasions if she's SURE she doesn't have a pic of this guy, but alas...

My hubby says he works with someone who looks just like COH or Fly Bono, guess it depends on the day :lol:
I keep asking him to invite him to dinner :shifty: or at least get a pic but so far nothin :grumpy:

My local butcher has a trainee / apprentice who looks just like baby bono . . . my heart skips a little beat every time I see him :doh: (and yes, I feel like a complete twit cuz technically I could be his mum . . . sad but true) . . . soooooooooooo tempted to try and steal a piccie of him on my phone . . .but then that could be misconstrued as just down right creepy!!!!! :lol:

i look like bono, but i dont know how to post pics...i look a bit like my profile pic though to be honest......:sexywink:

:ohmy: YES! Every time I watch Footloose, I say 'Oh my God, he looks so much like Larry!!' :lol: Everyone is getting tired of hearing it.

Boys who Look like Bono
There are none. /thread

:giggle:

Honestly, I hear people talk all the time about how this guy or that looks like Bono... and I just don't see it. :shrug: The only person I think even remotely favors B is someone whose name I dare not mention for fear of the flaming I would have to endure. :ohmy: I'll just say he's an equally famous entertainer of approximately the same age, who may or may not have starred in an American sit-com years ago with Pam Dawber. :reject:

^ Told you I'd catch Hell for that mention.... :reject:

In my defense, please note that #1) I verrrry carefully tap danced around He Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken; and #2) I only stated that IMO he favors B - I never said anything about looking like they were separated at birth. I think that would be grounds for having my PLEBA card & my Blue Crack membership revoked! :crack: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom