2012 Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yippie: Cards are done!!!!! :crazy: I did all of my cards tonight, pleba and the rest of the world that sends me cards.

Going to mail them on Monday so I apologize in advance to the 3 people I'm sending to that do not live in the US. Hopefully you'll get them the week of Christmas but I don't think you'll get them before.

ottahschristmascard_zps0c39a394.jpg

E-card for everyone keeping the Pleban holiday tradition alive. :love:
Sorry I couldn't join this year, but thank god I didn't. I was able to pay of my debt 9 days ago!
partly due to savings on christmas cards... Not the most cool thing , but def. the best christmas present for myself.

ottahschristmascard_zps0c39a394.jpg

E-card for everyone keeping the Pleban holiday tradition alive. :love:
Sorry I couldn't join this year, but thank god I didn't. I was able to pay of my debt 9 days ago!
partly due to savings on christmas cards... Not the most cool thing , but def. the best christmas present for myself.

Aww :applaud: Happy Holidays Domo.

So yeah, I sent all my cards out last Sunday (yay!) Then when I got home on Monday night I noticed all my stamps still sitting on my coffee table (doh!) New cards now in hand I'll be sending them all out again today, this time with stamps! :reject:

Thank you Bonocomet for the wonderful card! :hug: I love it!

A big thank you also to ClaytonsKitten,Tiny Dancer, JCoster and Blm for the lovely cards! I love all of them,thank you :hug: :). Hope my cards reach everyone soon.

So yeah, I sent all my cards out last Sunday (yay!) Then when I got home on Monday night I noticed all my stamps still sitting on my coffee table (doh!) New cards now in hand I'll be sending them all out again today, this time with stamps! :reject:

Uh oh! :giggle: Sorry, that sounds so like something I would do too. :hug:

Glad to know that cards are making the journey to the UK!

comet, thank you for the beautiful card!

GopherMacPhisto, I laughed at your card--and the photo of The Claw is magnificent! :love: Now that I see your address, I know where the "Gopher" part of your name comes from. :D

More cards today! :applaud: Thank you, tinydancer for the card & sweet note. :hug: Thank you, bonocomet for the yummy photos!! :D

A big delivery day for the lovely bonocomet card! Thank you, Cathleen, it's fantastic!:hug:

And a big thank you to ClaytonsKitten for the lovely card, too! :hug:

Thank you everyone for your cards....I look forward to the mail everyday to see what I'm gettin!!! I love hearing from ya'll. Comet and BLM niiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeee! lol
:hug:

Sorry I'm just getting around to sifting through the Christmas cards sitting in the mail bin.

Thanks to blm, bonocomet, jcoster, bump101, ClaytonsKitten, and Carek!

Back
Top Bottom