wait... that really WAS Bono on the street in SF today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may be late answering this post...but I found a Bono lookalike and in his pics it shows him wearing silver rings on every finger! Could it be the same guy that you saw?

Go to: http://www.bonolookalike.com/ and then click on ABOUT ME to see the pics with him and his bling :eek:)

What do you think?

-Vira

it's always him :|
Other Bono impersonators usually aren't Bono 24/7, they're only Bono onstage,... and they're Bono impersonators, this guy is a Bono impostor.

Wow - I went to that link and looked at the pictures of "that guy" and really don't think he looks like Bono at all....Only a couple of the pictures when he had his head down, the way his chin and profile look are kind of like the pictures of Bono I've seen. But all the others? No way....And for him to say on his website that he's blessed to have this physical resemblance blah blah blah...:blahblah:...the only reason there's any resemblance is because he wears sunglasses and cowboy hats and cuts his hair the way Bono does. Oh well, it wouldn't be so bad if he were honest about it with people, but to really fake people out is weird (and a little creepy).

Back
Top Bottom