U2 The Early Years photo launch in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pamelakellett

Refugee
:ohmy: :scream: :faint:

I am shocked beyond belief!! I`ve got an e-mail from Matt at atu2.com saying I`ve won a pair of tickets to this photo exhibition in London on April 13th in London. I`ve never won anything before in my life and to say I`m shocked is an under statement! Now I`ve got to try and sort out getting a couple of hours off work in the aftenoon to get there...........or there could be a sicky coming on (!!).

Has anyone else got tickets?

What is the likelyhood of there being a guest of honour??? and if so who wil it be??

I doubt I`ll be that lucky but you never know...........:hyper:

:drool:

wow! congrats! :hyper:

I was planning on going next wednesday 14th, when I think the exhibition was meant to open, and last time I checked admission was free?

Is the premiere on the 13th or something? :ohmy:

- and I remember reading somewhere that they wanted it to fall near Bono's birthday...so you never know ;) again congrats! :D

I`m not sure if we get tickets or not. My e-mail said my name would be on the door........If that`s true I will have to meet up with my friend before we go in. Will have to decide what to wear......arghh and I`ll be going straight from workGuess it will be smart jeans then!

:ohmy: :scream: :faint:

I am shocked beyond belief!! I`ve got an e-mail from Matt at atu2.com saying I`ve won a pair of tickets to this photo exhibition in London on April 13th in London. I`ve never won anything before in my life and to say I`m shocked is an under statement! Now I`ve got to try and sort out getting a couple of hours off work in the aftenoon to get there...........or there could be a sicky coming on (!!).

Has anyone else got tickets?

What is the likelyhood of there being a guest of honour??? and if so who wil it be??

I doubt I`ll be that lucky but you never know...........:hyper:

:drool:

Wow, great for you! That would be amazing if one or all of the guys are there. Will cross fingers for you....and be sure to tell us all about it.

hey i won tickets too! can't believe it. do you really think there is a chance one of them will be there? any idea if they are even around?

congrats ^ :yes::applaud:

out of interest guys...I was wondering whether any of you thought it was worth heading down to the gallery based on the offchance, that one of the guys were there?....:hmm:

As I said before, I think only those who have their name down/have tickets can get in on the 13th so I dont know haha. I live in london, so its really not that hard for me to get to camden and I love going there anyways, but I dont know if its worth going 2 days in a row?

sorry, rambling haha :lol::wink:

there's a great shot of Gavin Friday in the Roundhouse bar around the corner too.. check it out! have a beer!

Well no sign of anyone associated with U2 last night at the photo launch, but it was a great evening with champagne flowing for 2 hours! Quite a small art exhibition but in a lovely quirky setting. Well worth a visit to look around the Horse Stables as well as the photos and have a drink in Desert Orchids stable! Photos for sale too if anyone has a spare £400 - £600.........:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom