Today! Adam on Grafton Street!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirjam

The Fly
I know that it sounds totally unbelievable but today I met Adam Clayton on Grafton Street in Dublin!It was just amazing! Best Valentine's Day ever!;)

I was there with bunch of my friends and we had our every-year fun, giving 'free hugs' to people on the street:) -Just for fun, our silly Valentine's tradition;) We do it on every Valentine's day since 4 years.

Suddenly I heard a voice of my friend saying to her bf 'Oh my God, can't belive' I just gave a hug to Adam Clayton' (she isn't even a U2 fan but she recognized him:) )I was like 'whaaat?!'- I turned away and...there he is:) Adam Clayton in person:) I couldn't belive...

I had a word with him. It was short but very nice converstation :) He is a real gentleman:) And I've got an autograph:) With dedication! He asked for my name!:)
He looked GORGEOUS!
He was there with his girlfriend, she seems to be very sweet person!

Then they went into Brown Thomas- surly to do some nice shopping:)

I know it all sounds just 'wow' and it's hard to belive...Even I can't belive it yet!;) But anyway- I just wanted to share.

Thanks!

He really is a sweetheart.
He was in such a good mood, smiling all the time.

And I LOVE his accent...Could listen to him talking for hours!:)

I was there with bunch of my friends and we had our every-year fun, giving 'free hugs' to people on the street:) -Just for fun, our silly Valentine's tradition;) We do it on every Valentine's day since 4 years.

That's so awsome! I always wanted to do that!!

Really cool that you met him! :up:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Great Valentine Day for you!!!

What about that girlfriend, can you tell us more?

What about that girlfriend, can you tell us more?

She seems to be really nice person.
I asked Adam for autograph and then realized that I have nothing to write :)She gave Adam her pen so he could write an autograph for me:)

They both were in very good mood.

As they were entering Brown Thomas I saw her talking something to Adam, he laughed, put his arm around her and kissed her head. It was such a sweet thing to see...I mean- we can always see Bono kissing Ali but Adam always keep a distance in public;) So it was something special to me to see him in situation like that:)

was this the gf?

COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Last edited:
Can't see the picture...But she's really pretty.She has dark hair (but not curly) and is very slim. Could be a model.
And she is much younger than him...

Edit: Oh, but now I know which photo you mean! I've seen that some time ago. No, the woman from this photo isn't Adam's gf.

She seems to be really nice person.
I asked Adam for autograph and then realized that I have nothing to write :)She gave Adam her pen so he could write an autograph for me:)

They both were in very good mood.

As they were entering Brown Thomas I saw her talking something to Adam, he laughed, put his arm around her and kissed her head. It was such a sweet thing to see...I mean- we can always see Bono kissing Ali but Adam always keep a distance in public;) So it was something special to me to see him in situation like that:)

That is very sweet!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom