Series of radio emission on U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bergeon

Babyface
I am a big fan of rock music over very many years. It is a consuming passion. I love U2 of course, but I greatly appreciate other artists such as Peter Gabriel, Bruce Springsteen, for the oldest and then lately Florence and the Machine, Bon Iver, just to name a few. The music led me to the radio. By a combination of circumstance I got on a local radio as a volunteer to look after a show on live music, in which I program one hour of excerpts from concerts by different artists and another hour by an artist. I say that this is totally non-commercial radio and I live in France. It works by passion, without knowing whether the public likes it or not. A few months ago, I had the radio tuning to program a series of programs on the format of 5 minutes whose central subject is U2. 5 minutes to talk about events or a song that marked the group, using sound illustrations of course. I imagined in my wildest dreams to interview the band members on certain topics. attention, this approach has no mercantile, but allows to reconcile the fact of being a fan and to honor the group by issuing a tribute to all they have done for music and more sure. I undertook to send a message to Principle Management but I received no response. If anyone has contact details for a little easier group.
It would be interesting to know your opinion on 30 events that influenced the band's career. In your opinion, which to choose?

Back
Top Bottom