NYC March 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
I met Bono and Adam today

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

Wonder what Bono is filming?

It was on 53rd Street. There was a crowd across the street and we were on the sidewalk against the building. Adam went across the street first, but hewas only over there for a minute and then cam over to us. There was not even 20 of us where I was. Bono got out of the car and came over to usright away. He signed autographs and then went across the street. He didn't talk to everyone over there, not even half. There was maybe about 30-40 people.

so you were on the side closest to the rear/side doors? How come everyone else chose the other side? was there security or police?

There was a lot of media over there and where I was was a little far back. They had there security and there was maybe one or two police officers. I think the other side was not a good choice because of the traffic. It's a one way street, but there were still cars going down it.

I had my black Edun scarf on and I asked Bono if he liked it.. He smiled at me.

Congrats, Laura! :)

If you meet any more of them this week, could you please try to ask them what is being "rapped" in the background of Cedars of Lebanon at 2:20 and then again later in the song? :scream: There's been quite a debate about it going on in WTAHAN for the past few days, and it's driving me crazy! :lol:

Thanks everyone. I'll try and ask them about Cedars.

I'm going back down there soon to try again. Now I feel like a stalker

congrats, laura! :)

if you meet any more of them this week, could you please try to ask them what is being "rapped" in the background of cedars of lebanon at 2:20 and then again later in the song? :scream: There's been quite a debate about it going on in wtahan for the past few days, and it's driving me crazy! :lol:

LMAO!!

clf

how long did they stick around? how many fans at night? were they friendly and chatty or signy and get-out-of-here-y? same spot as earlier? any word on the GMA show?

I'm posting the pics in a minute. It is like 15 degrees outside, so I had to take a shower to warm up because everything is numb

Here's what happened.

We were across the street. There maybe 50-60 people and it was freezing. Edge came out first and he only shook hands. Then Bono and he signed autographs for a few people, myslef included. Then Larry came out and shook hands. Adam didn't come out for about another 15-20 minutes. At this oint there was like 20 poeple there. He shook hands as well. I got a few pics, but it was so cold my camera wouldn't work for Adam and Bono.

Back
Top Bottom