Met Bono as he arrived to Giants last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud:YEA! thank you Kassandra for sharing your pics!! I hope you get a one-on-one opt soon! i have yet to meet him-Bono:heart:-but I Will! this gives me hope! and to party girl-i hear ya on that one! don't want to bother anyone!!! :wink:

Nice to see this revived again, always very cool being around anyone U2! So many friends recently met Bono in NY again, you will one day!

He signed my sunglasses for me in Chicago, used my marker, pulled the cap off with his teeth and held it there while signing. Then he gave me my sunglasses, popped the top back on the marker, put it in his pocket and moved on....proof...Bono steals markers! :lol: Then I met Edge is NYC at a private meet and greet, at the end I gave his assistant another pair of sunglasses (with a marker) and asked if she would have Bono sign them. To her credit she did and I picked them up at the front desk of her hotel in the morning. The sunglasses were in a gray envelope addressed to me....guess what...no marker. Fool me once!

he signed my sunglasses for me in chicago, used my marker, pulled the cap off with his teeth and held it there while signing. Then he gave me my sunglasses, popped the top back on the marker, put it in his pocket and moved on....proof...bono steals markers! :lol: Then i met edge is nyc at a private meet and greet, at the end i gave his assistant another pair of sunglasses (with a marker) and asked if she would have bono sign them. To her credit she did and i picked them up at the front desk of her hotel in the morning. The sunglasses were in a gray envelope addressed to me....guess what...no marker. Fool me once!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom