Meeting Bono+Edge at HQ 5/6th June 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome pics. I've followed your adventures on the collectors thread in the zoo ( i'm a lurker ) and was so happy for you when you finally got Bono. :hug::D

Its so awesome when you finally meet him after trying so much. :drool:

Awesome pics. I've followed your adventures on the collectors thread in the zoo ( i'm a lurker ) and was so happy for you when you finally got Bono. :hug::D

Its so awesome when you finally meet him after trying so much. :drool:

Whats your username in the zoo then??

and hey we don't bite in collectors club(unlike the general section:hmm:!!)

No need to lurk dear.

Whats your username in the zoo then??

and hey we don't bite in collectors club(unlike the general section:hmm:!!)

No need to lurk dear.

bonos_wild_horse. :reject: I think i was listening to WGRYWH when i chose that name. :lol: I think ive only posted twice so you won't recognise the name. :lol:

Yeah some sections/people in there scare me. :shifty:

I will post my story in the collectors thread then. You all seem like a nice bunch. ;)

No you don't bite unless we beg :sexywink:

~I posted a couple of times in there

:shh: under the name of babylemon

I saw your posts Wild. :shifty::kiss:

Sorry to carry your thread a little off track, but there are new pictures of Bono, Edge and Adam at HQ at u2 place. com. Italian fans met them yesterday and apparently Bono told them that the band would continue working on the album in Eze within the next couple of weeks. He called the work on the album "intense".

http://www.u2 place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=3252

Sorry to carry your thread a little off track, but there are new pictures of Bono, Edge and Adam at HQ at u2 place. com. Italian fans met them yesterday and apparently Bono told them that the band would continue working on the album in Eze within the next couple of weeks. He called the work on the album "intense".

Thanks for the headsup. Nice pics!

Nice photos :drool:

Typical looks like they'll be gone when i'm there :sad:

Wow, those pictures on u2place are great. What a smile on Edge!!

Wow..they sure are...especially that first one of Bono and the way the flash is reflecting off his glasses. Thanks for the link. Adam's looking good. Haven't seen a new photo of him on here in a few weeks.

Where's Larry??? Come on Larry, come on out and play :sexywink:

Just got these from Wotjek from Poland and Javi from the U2 valencia website.

I needed bono's platform shoes for the first two pics!

DSC07211.jpg

DSC07216.jpg

And special thanks to Javi vara(he's on the left of bono above) for this one.

Me and the main man.

IMG_1255.jpg

Great pics Gibbo!!..I LOVE Bono in his hoodie...:)

Back
Top Bottom