Me outside Hanover Quay!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like Adam and Edge were really happy to be taking photos with you Ameline. Bono looks a bit tired. Did you just tell Edge a joke? Looks like he's laughing at something very funny.

What a dream...one I'm sure you don't want to wake up from!!

and this is what perplexes me about this thread. Someone has a great experience with having their pic taken with their favorite band and they are bitching and moaning about their name being scribbled out.

Scribbled out name - pic with Bono. I say bugger that on the grafittied name. You got your pic with Bono! Enough said don't you think? (Hopefully this will be the end of this tread)

:huh: for pete's sake this thread is from last year.. why ressurrect it? Did you mean to post in another thread maybe? As far as WT I think he is more frustrated as to why someone keeps doing that. It is quite perplexing that someone seems to purposely doing this, I mean for it to happen at least twice is definitely on purpose and not an accident. Of course he is stoked about his meeting with Bono and the boys. I am sure it's one of the greatest moment of his life.

How bout you giving him a break he has a right to feel frustrated about it..

:huh:

The name on the wall should stay there. No one should scribble it out at all, but it's been done twice. That's what perplexes me.
Yes, I have a picture of me and Bono thats going to be with me forever. It's not like I can hop onto a plane tomorrow and put my name back.

Enough said don't you think? (Hopefully this will be the end of this tread)

:applaud: Amen. Unless the guilty party wishes to step forward. What's done is done, let it go. Everyone deserves their 15 mins of fame with the band. I think anyone regardless of whether they met personally and got their picture taken with the band and also had their name erased from the graffiti would at least be wondering who would do such a thing and why? Let's let this rest, ok? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom