Larry Mullen sighted with family!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Aloha ladies and gents!!

Yep... we saw the elusive Mullen today. (!!!!) At the hotel, he came out around 9 pm and got into a real nice posh car with John in front of him. We saw his 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl and Anne was there walking behind him. He was wearing this open shirt and a blue or black top inside and jeans. ( :drool: :drool: )

He was a long way away but I recognized the Larry walk of course, and we saw the kids and Anne. When we were leaving, the valet asked us if we "saw u2!!" We said yeah and he said 'that was the drummer in the car right there."

I finally saw the man of my dreams in person. Gorgeous, quite skinny and slight.

:combust: :combust:

Me and Kaffy rock! :rockon:

Oh, Babydoll!! It's so cool you've seen both Bono and Larry - isn't Larry just :drool: :drool: in person? Has he gone home too or will you maybe get another chance to see him? I'm so happy for you :hug:

:hug: :hyper: Oh I am soooo happy that you got to see Bono and Larry in the flesh!! Aren't they amazing!!! These are encounters that you'll never forget!!!

:hug:

way to go Babydoll!!! A bunch new emotions arise when you see them in person...just when you thought you couldn't like them anymore than you did.....BAM!!! Seeing them for real take you to a whole other realm!

Aww Z, you've finally seen that gorgeous guy for real!! It's what you've always wanted!! :hyper: I'm so happy for you :yes: :hug:

Hope you have/had a good and safe flight home :kiss:

hi Zee,

i hope you have a save flight home :hug:
i really miss talking to you.

talk to yuo later today.
i love you :heart:

:kiss:

~ Wayne :sexywink:

Babydoll said:
Thanks everyone! No, I didn't shout out, I was (surprisingly!) calm and collected. Kaf was proud of me :D
You did well, young one
c020.gif
You even spotted Larry when I didn't. Go team!
dance.gif

26 B :shifty:

U2Girl1978 said:
Did you shout out your love for him? :wink:

After I met Bono, and he was going into the signing...I said, I love you Bono! He said love you too!

Was that a bad thing yelling out? I hope not cause thats all I ever wanted to say! :nerd:

:hug: its NEVER a bad thing to say to that man!!!! I wish I had of!! I was too busy saying "Are you serious.....etcetc: :giggle: whereas when he recognised my hat I should have SCREAMED....
"I LOVE YOU BONO!!!"

Wish I'd said it too! And a lot of other things that I thought of when it was too late ... I did invite Scott and Larry to dinner though :reject:

I think Slopsy told Edge she loved him (probably why the poor man blushed so much) ;)

HAHA well anyone that was at the Ritz in Cleveland last year knows it was my big mouth that brought bono over..John was trying to get im to the car since he went to the other side before us and they were late..being my 1st concert and just getting the chance to see them up close i screamed BONO WE LOVE YOU!! and he cam over..but i did of course get yelled at by the peeps there that he dont like noise and to shut up..PFFT!

JCOSTER said:

After I met Bono, and he was going into the signing...I said, I love you Bono! He said love you too!

Was that a bad thing yelling out? I hope not cause thats all I ever wanted to say! :nerd:
I could live on those words if he said that to me. :faint:

Back
Top Bottom