I met the Edge again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirjam

The Fly
Hey! Just want to say that two days ago- on April 30th, I met the Edge in Dublin:) Seems I have good luck- about meeting him:) ;)I met him already 3 times :)
He was nice as always. I took a photo with him, we talked about 5 minutes long.
Well..What can I say...It was beautiful day:)))

Wow, congrats! :up: Where did you meet him?
I think all the guys are in Dublin now. Bono was at the Human Rights events yesterday. Let's hope they are doing some serious work for the new album.

Awesome!! Does he recognise you yet :wink:. I wish I lived closer to them so I got more chance of meeting them regularly!! But I guess I can't complain!

gluey said:
Awesome!! Does he recognise you yet :wink:. I wish I lived closer to them so I got more chance of meeting them regularly!! But I guess I can't complain!

He'll be in Boston at the weekend, that's a little closer to you, isn't it? :)

silvrlvr said:

He'll be in Boston at the weekend, that's a little closer to you, isn't it? :)

Nope, wish it was....I'm in New Zealand which is at the bottom of the world, down by Australia.....they hardly ever make it to our shores.. :( But I really can't complain after meeting them in November!

Jeannieco said:
Cool! Yes, where did you see him? I need to make a list for my October trip!

Hey! I'm going in Oct! Maybe we'll bump into each other! PM me and let me know when you're going! I am hoping for a U2 sighting or two or three or FOUR when in Dublin!

Mirjam said:
Hey! Just want to say that two days ago- on April 30th, I met the Edge in Dublin:) Seems I have good luck- about meeting him:) ;)I met him already 3 times :)

Congrats Mirjam, meeting him 3 times :shocked: that is really exciting. He must know you by now!

you are so lucky!! good on you,

i am dying to get to dublin and meet any of them ever, but i wouldnt even know when a good time to go would be, knowing my luck i will get there and they will all be out of the country !

mysterious_jen said:
y i am dying to get to dublin and meet any of them ever, but i wouldnt even know when a good time to go would be, knowing my luck i will get there and they will all be out of the country !

haha i know what you mean. i was in dublin for a whole month last summer, and it turns out thats when they were in france!

yup the day i go there they will pop down to australia for a holiday or something.. :sad:

So what are the secrets of a successful meet and greet with the boys ????

Bono's Tart said:
Congrats on your meeting.

Exactly the way that we should address someone's report of their good luck on meeting someone that we would all like to meet.

Being happy for someone else only increases your chance down the road of achieving your own happiness.

Unfortunately, the opposite is also true. :ohmy:

Thank you, Bono's Tart.:wink:

I for one am in awe of anyone who can hold a conversation with the likes of The Edge for more than it takes for a hello and a complement. I am in awe of the Edge, period! So, that's why I ask what you spoke about. Of course we're all pleased for you.

Mirjam said:

Would be nice to know all the juicy details..after all...that's the only reason we're all here in this forum...cause we thrive on this kind of stuff and we want to hear every little detail, right??? Oh, that and we're oh so jealous...but happy for you!!!

Back
Top Bottom