I met Dallas this morning!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
Gah! I can hardly think straight. Today, my mum had taken me into town to help me regain my bearings. We wandered down to the studios around 10am and I was pretty certain there was noone in as I know they likely are there later than that. I wasn't going to be there all day either so we stood literally there for five minutes and I saw someone I recognized.

My brain was working overtime and then it dawned on me that it was Dallas. He went into the studios and then shortly afterwards came out again. He was putting some stuff in a taxi and then he looked up at us a few times and said Howyeh. My mom, who is braver than me asked if I could get a picture with him and he said sure and came over. He asked my name and shook my hand. Very nice, kind fellow.

He put his arm around me and Mum was commenting on how I was a big fan and then Dallas replied that I was also one of the shortest :giggle: Mum took the picture and before he left he said

"Here, I think you dropped this." And he handed me a U2 pick! :faint:

I thanked him and Mum told me afterwards that the look on my face was priceless. I'm still processing it.

Wow.

:dance: :rockon:

He put his arm around me and Mum was commenting on how I was a big fan and then Dallas replied that I was also one of the shortest :giggle: Mum took the picture and before he left he said

"Here, I think you dropped this." And he handed me a U2 pick! :faint:

I thanked him and Mum told me afterwards that the look on my face was priceless. I'm still processing it.
:

Congrats Raven. :yippie:

Dallas is so adorable. When he hands out picks. :drool:

If you wanna go back they normally arrive between 2 and 3 pm Raven. :hug:

:giggle: At what he said to you. Last time i saw him he told me his car is faster than Bonos. :lmao:

Awesome guy. :up:

Last edited:
can anyone confirm if the band are at HQ all week?

I'm looking at hopping over the irish sea thursday and back late friday.

Don't want another fruitless journey this time.

I'm not sure if they're in studio but I have a good vibe.. and the fact that Dallas was there seemed like a good sign to me.

Thanks for the times, bonoishot! I'll be in tomorrow as long it isn't lashing rain like it is right now. Hoping for the best. :up:

Still processing today, it honestly feels like a dream. I realize that sounds incredibly cliche, but it's true.

I'm trying to figure out what to write on the wall :hmm:

thats so awesome!!!
and dallas seems like the sweetest
congrats on meeting him!

Congratulations, Raven. Dallas sounds like such a nice guy. And you mentioned your mom took a pic...can you post it??? Too bad the others weren't around as well...oh well, still made your day, I'm sure :)

Hey it was nice meeting you on thursday.

Did you stay when sam told us the band were too busy and weren't coming out?

Me and rich went back later on and got bono and edge pics and autographs.

I shall post a thread on here probably saturday so keep an eye out!

Oh Gib, around what time did they leave?

GIBBO, I saw the pix on the Zoo!! I am SOOO happy for you!!! You have waited a long time for this mate. I am so glad you got to meet Bono and what you said to him. hahaha!!! And meeting the Edge too! Did you talk to Joe at all? So glad you took a pic of him!! I saw Wojtek (fan from Poland) in one of your pix. I think he and Bono are bff's now. haha!!

GIBBO, I saw the pix on the Zoo!! I am SOOO happy for you!!! You have waited a long time for this mate. I am so glad you got to meet Bono and what you said to him. hahaha!!! And meeting the Edge too! Did you talk to Joe at all? So glad you took a pic of him!! I saw Wojtek (fan from Poland) in one of your pix. I think he and Bono are bff's now. haha!!

No joe was in a rush really.

I'm waiting on a javi vara from the U2valencia website to email me a couple of pics of me and bono that are on his mobile phone.

trust my camera to f**k up at the wrong moment!

Back
Top Bottom