Hanover Quay chances?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nienna

The Fly
So...I know the album is about done Do I have any chance of seeing anyone sometime before the 3rd? I figure I'm out of luck on the 1st--I expect them all to be hungover and not into work. But tomorrow? Or the 2nd?

I'm a female travelling on my own, so I'm not sure if the journey out there is something I should do, unless there is a real chance of seeing on of the boys.

Thanks for your help! :)

I doubt that there would be much chance of seeing them down at the studios, you might get lucky round the city though. Even if you dont meet/see U2, Dublin is great for a look around. Good luck :hug:

yeah, it's unlikely that they would be around. All are pretty much vacationing with family in various parts of the world.. I know Adam is in Brazil right now.. But you'll have a great time so much to do and see there. I loved my time there 4 yrs ago I even stayed at The Clarence (the hotel bono and edge own) and that was just glorious!

Someone needs to figure out where and when they are going to start rehearsing for the tour. They will probably take a few weeks off before starting but they have to start somewhere and at least at first it will probably be somewhere in Dublin.

Dana

yeah, it's unlikely that they would be around. All are pretty much vacationing with family in various parts of the world.. I know Adam is in Brazil right now.. But you'll have a great time so much to do and see there. I loved my time there 4 yrs ago...

Jesus, people, calm down. She probably doesn't care about Dublin.

..I even stayed at The Clarence (the hotel bono and edge own) and that was just glorious!

Wow! Clarence? I mean THIS Clarence?! The hotel? I'm pretty sure since she's a fan she's gonna get an apartment for free. The bartender down at the Octagon will probably go apesh*t with givin' her free drinks and all when he hears that she's a U2 fan.

Anyways...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :dance:

Jesus, people, calm down. She probably doesn't care about Dublin.

Wow! Clarence? I mean THIS Clarence?! The hotel? I'm pretty sure since she's a fan she's gonna get an apartment for free. The bartender down at the Octagon will probably go apesh*t with givin' her free drinks and all when he hears that she's a U2 fan.

Anyways...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :dance:

why are you quoting me in the first part of your post? :confused: Nothing I stated referred to being upset. :huh:

yeah, right on the second part of your post.. what the hell have you been drinkin?:|

why are you quoting me in the first part of your post? :confused: Nothing I stated referred to being upset. :huh:

yeah, right on the second part of your post.. what the hell have you been drinkin?:|

That was my reaction too. I don't get the post nor do I get why it's so hostile...

On topic: I don't think they'll be around HQ since they haven't been reported to be near the studios in quite a long time! The album should be about done and thus they have no reason to be there.

That was my reaction aswell. :shrug:

To reply to the original poster. I doubt they will be around the studios with it being the holidays. If you are visiting Dublin i'd say go anyway just to have a look, you can get a taxi or walk or get the Dart from Tara Street to Grand Canal Dock and walk down to Hanover Quay. My philosophy with HQ is even if theres no one there at least you can say you have been. :) Its often dusty and cold though, especially this time of year.

As others suggested there's The Clarence Hotel aswell. The cocktails there are lovely. Theres so many other places to see and do in Dublin. Kilmainham Gaol was really interesting, Dublin Castle, the shops, catch the DART and get out of the city.

Have a good time. :hug::)

Back
Top Bottom