Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gas panic said:
Thanks Sam gave me the stick as i met sam last month and we were talking about Larry's sticks, i already have one from one of the Croke shows (A Zootopian got me one) and it didn't have Larrys name branded into the stick, Sam said next time and it happened yesterday and it was my Birthday On Monday so that was extra special to me.

I've been reading the story on zootopia, :up:

Great way to celebrate your birthday, congrats ;)

JCOSTER said:

Regina, so happy for you. You must post a pix of that tattoo, I would love one of those. Besides, Dan how many people can say Bono drew my tattoo:ohmy:

Totally awesome story :drool:

Hi JCOSTER, unfortunately I wasn't with the girls in Dublin. I just made a poor translation of their story that is in this brazilian fan site:
http://www.ultraviolet-u2.com/foruns/showthread.php?t=7081

:wave:

Jamila said:
I think our friend Regina simply translated the post in the UV forum, JC.

She wasn't in Dublin - although I know that she would love to be.

(Right, Reg?)

thanks for the translation, my friend, & i hope that you're feeling better :edge: :love:

you´re totally right Jamila; you know I would love to be there, as all of us U2's fans, but ... thanks, with the time passing I'm better and better ... big hugs :wave:

greety said:

I don't know if you all have checked out the following pages (esp 8 &9) ,but there are some of the hottest pics, (NO glasses :combust: )

16april-1.jpg

16april-2.jpg
:drool:

:drool:

there are some more on the pages,so check it out!!

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS SEXY!!!! :faint:

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

what beautiful pictures, beautiful stories, beautiful memories for all!! thankyou for sharing! Must have been an unforgettable beautiful day.

loved loved all the pics!! nice to know the boys are back together again working on that album.

BonosCamerawoma said:
This is me and Karen with a certain sexy Irishman!

bono2.jpg

mega-award to you little cuties for getting the B-man to smile!!!

what was your secret??? was the person taking the pic holding a couple of Guinness in front of him? :wink:

Wow thank you for that - it is a long time since I have been called a cutie!!! LOL

I am afraid we can't reveal the secret of making Bono smile!!!!!!!!!!

Regina O'Numb said:

you´re totally right Jamila; you know I would love to be there, as all of us U2's fans, but ... thanks, with the time passing I'm better and better ... big hugs :wave:

You know that my best hopes & wishes are with you always, Regina.

Especially that hope of mine for your next meeting with :edge: :sexywink:

It will happen, my friend - sooner than you think. :hug:

U2FloridaFan said:
I believe these are new photos posted today (I think that's what Hoje means) by the Brazilian fans from Ultraviolet-u2.com

bono4.jpg

bono1.jpg

bono2.jpg

bono3.jpg

Absolutely beautiful pics - especially the second one. :combust:

Bono has one of the best profiles ever. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:

You know that my best hopes & wishes are with you always, Regina.

Especially that hope of mine for your next meeting with :edge: :sexywink:

It will happen, my friend - sooner than you think. :hug:

well Jamila, at least, I know I'll meet Edge from you. I know you'll meet Edge, 110% of sure, and I know you'll make me present as you did during Vertigo tour. I know ... cause you. And for the eternity I will thank you for that smile. Thank thank you for all dear Jamila, be blessed by God and have all conditions to be beside Bono. Have a beautiful day.:hug:

Congratulations to everyone with such great pictures and totally amazing stories.

LOVE the tattoo by B. :drool: I'm afraid you have given me an idea for my next encounter!!!

Back
Top Bottom