Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gibbo said:
080418dublincanaldocks.jpg

Where's that in relation to the locks at the end of the HQ road?(can't recall seeing that,it's a cool pic)

WOW

Now this pic makes more sence for me

escanear0001-1.jpg

:drool:

gibbo said:

The banner is signed by all 4 now.Check collectors thread at the zoo.

Nice story actually.

And I'll be 'stalkin' next week I think.

I don't like it when that word gets mentioned I'm just a joe bloggs U2 fan who wants an autograph,I was there last month when no band were present so i'm goin again.

And I'll probably stand there like a melon! for hours but if that's what it takes then so be it.

Thanks for the heads up gibbo, I'm checking in there regularly nowadays (although I haven't made a post yet) :)

good luck to you next week :fingerscrossed:

yes, that's true, today we went there and Sam told us that they are on holiday or what... for a few weeks :(
last week I saw Edge, but I had to go, so I could not wait for him till night, but as I know he came out and took some photo with fans.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, we've got a May day holiday starting tomorrow and won't be going back to school until Monday! :wink:

Thanks to everyone for all the great pics and stories! Oh to be in Dublin at this exciting time!! :drool:

Last edited:
:lol: Yes I'm sure, he said Adam and Edge from U2.
I actually think it's impossibile

but who knows? :sexywink:

WildHoney said:
From U2.com

Word just in, the band are not in HQ for the next few weeks according to a very reliable source! An early warm comfy night ahead!!!

Typical. :sad: Out of interest i looked on ryanair for next week ( just out of curiosity coz there is leave at work available )and pulled up a flight for £9.99 to dublin and £9.99 coming home. :grumpy: Normally it costs about £80 to fly there unless you get a deal like that. :angry:

I hope they guys enjoy there well deserved rest though after all this work on the album. They should be fresh and rested when the come back. :D

bonoishot said:

Typical. :sad: Out of interest i looked on ryanair for next week ( just out of curiosity coz there is leave at work available )and pulled up a flight for £9.99 to dublin and £9.99 coming home. :grumpy: Normally it costs about £80 to fly there unless you get a deal like that. :angry:

I hope they guys enjoy there well deserved rest though after all this work on the album. They should be fresh and rested when the come back. :D

Aww Jem :hug:

The prices went down cos they know the boys aren't there :madwife:

I'm off the last week of May , i wonder :hmm:

WildHoney said:

Aww Jem :hug :

The prices went down cos they know the boys aren't there :madwife :

:madwife::lol:

WildHoney said:

I'm off the last week of May , i wonder :hmm :

Looks at leave available. :shifty:

The last week of may is out for me. No leave left. :sad: Damn bank holiday. :angry:

If they're back the week before or after though, they're completely free and available for leave to be taken. :shifty:

They can't be off for too long coz the kids will go on holiday in june sometime right?

I'd love to catch Bono before they leave HQ for the summer.

Last edited:
My two co-workers who were lucky enough to go to Dublin last week :)madspit: :mad: ) anyway--said No Bono sighting & even asked around--said he keeps on the down low. They said they only saw one U2 item a pic of B at the Temple Bar & only a couple of T shirts at a souvenir store. So no autograph for me.

Bono's Doll said:
No Bono sighting & even asked around--said he keeps on the down low.

Yes, it's been a very long time since we've seen a photo of Bono out on the town in Dublin, with Guggi or Gavin. We used to see an occasional photo of him at Lillie's. Our man's changing his ways...either that or the "paparazzi" are falling down on the job.

Dublin for Bono's Birthday

I am leaving for Dublin on Friday morning and I won't get there until Saturday- Bono's birthday :) I was planning on spending some time at HQ but it sounds like the boys won't be there :( Last time I was there I got to meet Sam, but the band was on holiday. I just wish they would send me their schedules so I can plan these over-seas trips a little better! Well at least I am staying at the Clarence and can enjoy a drink at the Octagon Bar.

Bella88, I will only be there 3 days, wish it was longer. I am coming from Seattle and I know it is a long way to go for a short visit. Where do you live in Australia? I have been there a couple times and I'm going back in November- gorgeous country!

savi thats a shame 3 days i thought you be there least a week .

Enjoy looking at the sites of dublin :D

I'm nsw Country town inland.

Where abouts in oz are you going to viset?

Well I fly into Sydney, then on to Melbourne, Tasmania, Adelaide, Perth, and then Port Douglas. Perth will be new for me this trip. I really like Port Douglas, wonderful place for a holiday. Maybe if I get lucky the boys will start the tour there in November :)

savi Sounds like a great holiday :D

It would be good if the boys were here then . It won't happen since they won't tour till 2009.

Does anyone know when boys will be back from their vacation and when they will be back at HQ ? , I was in Dublin from 1 till 3 may and there was Sam, and some other people, Sam said that they have a longer break than they thought.

wojtekg said:
Does anyone know when boys will be back from their vacation and when they will be back at HQ ? , I was in Dublin from 1 till 3 may and there was Sam, and some other people, Sam said that they have a longer break than they thought.

:hmm:

Does that mean the album is finished or almost finished so they can spend longer relaxing on the Cote d`azur?

Hope so.........:hyper: :yippie:

They`re obviously not in a rush to get back to Dub :yes:

Back
Top Bottom