Got back from Dublin and oh yeah... MET BONO!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
My Bono luck is just that good!

I'm completely jet lagged... so I don't have time to explain... but... here's a pic... I met all of the band members as well. If you are wondering, this picture is from Bono's Mercedes...

bonoandI.jpg

You were in Bono's car?!?!?! STORY PLEASE! Well, when you are done being jet lagged. :D Bono's car.....*drool* And you met Larry Bear? I envy you! Me want story now! :p

That's soooooo cool! You lucky girl, some people have all the luck! Get some rest.....we want to hear some details tomorrow! LOL

I don't know what I would even say to Bono or any of the other guys if I ever met them....I think I'd just stare into space, just staring at them LOL

Last edited:
WOW MELISSA!!!!! I was just thinking about you! I think you're closer than when you rolled! SIGH! Did he remember you?

I'm sure this was the best vacation of your life! You spent two weeks touring Ireland and then, the best for last!

What a SEXY pic! Drool! :drool: :love: :heart:

Attachments

• bonoandi.jpg
    bonoandi.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,515
Last edited:
Melissa!!!!
That is fantastic! What an incredible picture!!

As soon as you get over that jet lag... we want to hear everything!!!

WOW that's amazing.....

unfortunately i won't be able to get the details til next week cause i'm going away. so keep bumping up this thread so i'll be able to find it when i get back.

:cool:

GAH! You are the luckiest U2 girl ever, I swear! I'm happy for you! And jealous! And I can't wait to hear details!

Congrats Melissa!

I am also green with envy :|
You must tell us the details as soon as you feel better and any more pics of the boys and Ireland if you can.

:scream: :no: I feel like I'm never going to meet any of them.
I would have figured living here in NY I would as least meet one of them but no such thing. Next tour I'm definitely going to try to meet them before or after the concert.

No flippin' way!!!!!!!!!
You get this award....."Best PLEBA luck in the world"
Holy smokes! Like you weren't the luckiest PLEBA gal ever for being able to roll with Bono....but then you get the experience you had in Ireland........
Please throw some major luck my way!! :)

You're a very lucky girl!

*Proceedes to hyperventilate* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MET BONO!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *deep breath* HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Exactly. If I met Bono, I don't know what I could be capable of...but I would hope to be charming and un-groupie like, and most of all, not hyperventilating on the floor.

OMFG!

Melissa that is just THE coolest pic I have ever seen. I need details! Congrats girl, you have now lived 2 of PLEBA girls most wanted dreams. :D

*paces up and down waiting for details*

[color=royal blue]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TOUCHED THE SCROOF!!!!!!!!!!

O
MY
DAD
JESUSBACONPAINTMYFENCEONASTICKBACONBACONFRUITBYTHEFOOT JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DIES*
*PERISHES*
*PINES*
*DIES*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]

I'm with miniFly:

*deep breath* WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I wanna snuggle wif Bono and touch the scroof, tooooooooooooo!!! ;)

Mel, if you don't like like the spitting image of Ali, I don't know who does!!! so let's see:

Rolling with Bono
With Bono in his Mercedes
Looking like Ali

Wish I could be mad, but damn girl, you DO have the luck!!! :D:D

[color=royal blue]*ahem*

I'm calm now.

I'm past my freakout stage of seeing OTHER people meet MY Bono who just HAPPENS to live underneath my desk....

I'm not into my swoony phase.

want....to touch....the snuggleBono......

PETE YORN: *audible forehead slap*
[/color]

Mel!!! You really do have all the luck. ...inside his Mercedes ... :drool: *cry*

I will continue to live my fantasies through you!

DID HE REMEMBER YOU!?

BC: :shocked: "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!"

BC's Dad: "What, what???"

BC: "Look!!!!! She got to meet Bono AND sit in his Mercedes!!!!!!!"

BC's Dad: "Jeez, I thought something was on fire or something!!"

BC: "I am!!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom