Got back from Dublin and oh yeah... MET BONO!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn... to say I wasnt jealous would be a big fat lie!! :D

You go girl... you know what happened and if people don't believe you then screw them, dont let it bring things down for you!!

I must say though, you really should start sharing the wealth girlie... :D:D:D

Wow... what you experienced is similar to something I'd only dream about... honestly! Who'd have thought it could come true?! But I'm sure it felt like a dream throughout :D You're entirely too lucky... I'm envious, hehe... and even though I don't know you, you deserve it! :D I'm so glad to hear this happened to a HUGE U2 fan...

I've passed on your story to several of my friends, and all of them are speechless. Enjoy your slice of heaven ;)

GypsyHeartgirl said:
Still breathing Melissa? ;) Just checking! :)

Breathing?... Hmmm yeah...

*checks pulse*

My body seems to be working proprely... it's my once operational mind that seems to have the most amount of disfonction...

Will I ever get over this? I don't think so...:huh:

Melpop said:

*checks pulse*

My body seems to be working proprely... it's my once operational mind that seems to have the most amount of disfonction...

People have had to get over much worse!;) Enjoy it forever, and keep breathing! :) You're touched forever now in a special way!:heart:

Melpop your pic is beautiful of you and Bono! :)

I just have something to say about this. I was bothered to see u2sohotgroupie's thread being down on Melpop but then she praised mullen-girl for her meetings? I don't understand.As for me, Melpop's story is the best, maybe because it's my dream and how I want it to be for me. U2sohotgroupie, don't you think if someone meets him by luck on a trip it's better than someone who moved to Dublin and stays around the studio every day? I don't like the way that's done. I like what happened to Melpop. Here she was at a concert and she was pulled up by Bono himself for a roll. It was destiny. Then she went to Dublin, and she was only there for a few days at the end of her trip and on the next to last day she was lucky enough to meet him and get a ride. Melpop's stories are magic because they are luck and chance, like a star exploding in the night. I'd rather have it that way than by forcing myself on him and only getting his attention out of obligation and courtesty like some have done at some times. Melpop's two stories are a dream come true, and who better to share them with than others who love Bono and U2? Her story gives me hope! Congratulations Melpop! :):):)

Melpop said:

*checks pulse*

Hey, don't you know you're not supposed to get over something that surreal? There's no way on the planet that I would if it happened to me.......a girl can always dream, right?? Ooh..:drool: :drool:

dear melpop can i just ask you whether you thought Bono and you have an emotional connection???

If so, then Ali should be very upset.

Not that you should feel bad...you ROCK

OKAY...

I can't sit through the rest of these pages and wait until after I'm done reading them all to reply.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

And did I forget to mention

:shocked:

I. Cannot. Believe. You. Kissed. Bono..

I cannot believe how sweet he was to you.

I can't believe how you got the fortune of meeting all four of the guys, and all of them being really nice and all.

I have unofficially joined that "insanely jealous" club.

You are officially the luckiest woman in the world. And you have NO idea what the rest of us would give to have been in your shoes that day.

*Mutters to self* Some people get all the luck...

*Notices people looking at her muttering to herself, stops*

Anywho-incredible story. That's a memory worth treasuring for a lifetime-you'll have quite a story to share with future generations of your family someday, won't you?

Angela

Mel,

This is such a great story. Sometimes I wonder if the guys in the band feel more like trophies than people. Amazing story anyway and glad you shared it with us. You do look alot like Ali, tho. I think it's the wide set eyes.

OMG! I don't think I've ever been so happy for somebody in my entire life!....and I don't even know you!

Okay, I tried downloading the clip and it will play until 34 seconds and then it skips back to the beginning:( AH! I don't know what's wrong! I HAVE to see the clip! Can somebody help me please!

~Liz

Melpop-I saw the video and:drool: :ohmy: :evil: :mac: !!!! Wow! Can I ask....what were you doing to him?!!! Were you kissing him the whole time?

Thanks! You're so lucky!

~Liz

Melpop-you don't know me, nor I you, and we may never meet. But from the bottom of my heart-thank you for sharing your story! Don't let anyone still your joy from this experience! I would have loved being in your shoes for one moment!! What an increadiable experince for a fan!

I can't get any of the pictures to come up!!! I saw where someone mentioned a video?!?! I'm dying to see these pictures and this video!!!!! Please help!!

:scream:

Hmmmm it works for me. Do you have Windows Media Player? There's no sound and you have to wait for it to fully buffer but you should be able to see it.

oktobergirl said:
Hmmmm it works for me. Do you have Windows Media Player? There's no sound and you have to wait for it to fully buffer but you should be able to see it.
]

It downloads halfway on WindowsMedia and then stops. I dont know whats wrong.

:scream:

OK, I finally got the video to work. But now I can't get the pictures!! Can anyone help me out??? Please?!!?

:(

Oh dear lord that is such a fantastic story! You lucky thing! AAIIIEEE! Congratulations! haha that really is incredible! :D

But like Carey02 and Jim I can't see the pics either :(

Gah, I just.....wow! You're so damn lucky! haha! :shocked: :bow: :faint: :applaud:

OK I'm a year late LOL! But am excited as ever for ya and I bet those memories you will have for the rest of your life you LUCKY LUCKY thing!

that would be my DREAM come true!!!

That video is amazing! but the kiss and lift in his car topped it off! WOW!

Back
Top Bottom