Chicago, September 11th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flowerchildH

The Fly
Hey Guys!!! Its been a while, but I told some of the awesome folks I met when I also saw U2 :)hyper:) that I would post a thread for photos of the day! If this thread is in any way redundant, it can be deleted!

Enjoy,
Hannah :)

bono1-1.jpg

bono3.jpg

edge1.jpg

adamedge.jpg

edge2.jpg

Okay, and funny story. So I do research on a building right around the corner from this hotel, and am literally down there once a week to make sure the building hasn't been torn down by the monsters of chicago (ie, Daley) yet. So I was with my mom and realized that there was an oddly large amount of people by the hotel entrance. I knew who it was and so we waited for about half an hour until Edge came out, realized no one else was following him and went back inside, only to come out with the rest of the band later. Anyway, I saw Adam just standing there, directly across from me and waved and said "Hi. He smiled and waved back saying, "Hello". I know its not much, but it was more than I needed to be happy. Its funny, because the security there recognizes me from seeing me walk by once a week, and now I've introduced myself. They were as polite as they could have been considering how crazy everyone was!

Hope some more of your guys post pictures!!!!!

Oh, also The Edge's TwitPic from that day is from the hotel!!!

Hannah :)

Back
Top Bottom