Bono and U2BROTHR outside the G & M

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2BROTHR

Mirror Ball Man 2.0
As you know, Bono and Bob Geldof are editing the Globe and Mail newspaper this weekend for a special edition on Monday regarding Africa and because Toronto is hosting the G20 meeting.

Anywhoo, I got word that the B man would be coming to the newspaper office so I pulled my car up and waited......it rained.....waited some more......almost decided to abort ship.

I met three other fans who were walking up and down the sidewalk.

Sure enough...one security guard came out and my dreams were fulfilled.

I've managed to meet the band a few times and get autographs, but I've always wanted a picture with my main man.....Bono.

Best of all, I was parked on the street so my car with my personalized license plate was there front and center. It's a Hyundai Tiburon....Tuscani edition. So the car looks fancy but

Bono said my car was quite the "jammer". He insisted on sitting on the hood and pose with me for a picture...

I'm actually at a loss for words. I don't think I can ask for much more than what has transpired today.

I wished him an early "Happy Birthday" as he went through the doors. He yelled "Thank You".....

31622_10150184787730447_512545446_12307438_3203448_n.jpg

31622_10150184794600447_512545446_12307534_2893907_n.jpg

Oh how cool!! Great pics! I love stories like this. :)

Thats so awesome! Coolest evah! LOVE the photo with your car.
Lovely moment to treasure :up:

Love the story, love the pics, love the license plate....VERY COOLl!

Thanks for sharing!

Ha! that first one rocks! My next goal is a photo with him on my car with my plate as well! :up:

The fact you even got a spot out front is amazing lol!

Congratulations! Wow, you got the U2/Bono mojo for sure! I remember your story and your pictures from the shows last year! So great!
I am sure he remembered you like an old friend. Awww.
:heart: He is so wonderful to fans, what an honor to be able to talk with him even briefly! :applaud:
Still waiting for my chance! :) Seattle in June...can't wait!

That's so awesome!! We got there too late, he was already gone this afternoon when we got there :sad:

Back
Top Bottom