Bono and U2BROTHR outside the G & M

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_DSC8778_632784gm-t.jpg

_DSC8773_632785gm-t.jpg

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...and-bob-geldof-take-the-reins/article1561664/

Dammit, Mark, you are the luckiest bastard I know!!!! :heart: I am so completely thrilled for you - and yet, so intensely jealous. :wink:

:hmm: Wonder if I carry my photo of you & I in Raleigh to Anaheim if some of your mojo will rub off on me & I'll get my own Bono pic??? :D

:applaud: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :applaud:

Can I add my name to the list of people that want to stand next to Mark for Bono luck on the upcoming tour :lol:

Always the gentleman... "I'll take the picture." :camera: :up:

That was an almost awkward moment. I was so happy that and freaked that I wanted to get another picture with him. More more more more......and when I stooped down in front I then realized that the Globe and Mail photographer had started to walk towards the door. Thus - no one was in front to take the picture.

Quickly realizing time is of essence, I said....I'll take the picture. So that Sarah could have one with her friends. It wasn't the time to be a hog.

I watched the clip a few times and cringed as I'm running around with my head cut off with excitement. Not to mention, I'm also holding the Live Aid DVD package and a U2 mag under my jacket so that it doesn't fall out.

I swear though....Bono notices these small things. He noticed us right away after meeting the editors. He noticed that we didn't rush him or scream. He noticed how I allowed Sarah (the wonderful red headed woman) her opportunity while I stood back. He noticed how she stood back and allowed me to have my moment.

Can I add my name to the list of people that want to stand next to Mark for Bono luck on the upcoming tour :lol:

Based on your list.... I'll see you in Chicago ;) I honestly enjoy seeing Bono over and over.....and wish I could spread the joy that I felt to others by helping them meet him if I had that kind of power.

I'm psyched for the new tour!.......and.....get ready for it.......I have a full on costume!

That was an almost awkward moment. I was so happy that and freaked that I wanted to get another picture with him. More more more more......and when I stooped down in front I then realized that the Globe and Mail photographer had started to walk towards the door. Thus - no one was in front to take the picture.

Quickly realizing time is of essence, I said....I'll take the picture. So that Sarah could have one with her friends. It wasn't the time to be a hog.

I watched the clip a few times and cringed as I'm running around with my head cut off with excitement. Not to mention, I'm also holding the Live Aid DVD package and a U2 mag under my jacket so that it doesn't fall out.

I swear though....Bono notices these small things. He noticed us right away after meeting the editors. He noticed that we didn't rush him or scream. He noticed how I allowed Sarah (the wonderful red headed woman) her opportunity while I stood back. He noticed how she stood back and allowed me to have my moment.

I haven't met him yet , but watched quite some videos of Bono meeting fans. And I have to agree on you, he has an incredible eye for details like that, and he always tries to keep it fair.

Back
Top Bottom