Bandmembers in Eze sur mer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just read on another site that they plan to use France as their home base for the European Leg of the tour. They will fly in and out of Nice.

Oh, thank you very much. I will have another look tomorrow. Maybe they are there then? But I only know Bono's and Edges houses there...

The others always stay with Bono and Edge. Quite large houses they have. Lovely view though, it was nice to be there on a hot summer day.

Actually, I think he stays with Bono. His dogs were at Bono's house when I was there.

Though, that says nothing much ofcourse, since the properties are connected. :hmm:

That's a false statement. They don't have any house there.

Are you sure about that?? I know it has been stated before and also that Paul McG has a home thereabout.
We all know Larry is very discreet about that sort of thing.

Remember the clip from Adam, the Nice drive, he left from a very pretty domain if you ask me, of course he could have rented it but wouldn't you think if they stayed there for only a relatively brief time, they would actually stay at Bono's??
There is plenty of room(s)..

I've also seen Adam's drive to Eze. I recognised some of the landmarks. To me it looked liked he drove from somewhere west of Eze. It's a lovely area. If I had that kind of bank balance, I'd get my own pad there in no time!

ps. Adam would look great in a James Bond film :sexywink:

Are you sure about that?? I know it has been stated before and also that Paul McG has a home thereabout.
We all know Larry is very discreet about that sort of thing.

Remember the clip from Adam, the Nice drive, he left from a very pretty domain if you ask me, of course he could have rented it but wouldn't you think if they stayed there for only a relatively brief time, they would actually stay at Bono's??
There is plenty of room(s)..

Well in every interview sofar it's always been them staying at B and E's houses.

I'm afraid I haven't seen that clip.

Adam bought Michael Hutchins house in Eze years back and Larry has either bought or leases a place there as he has said that he has no problem going to Eze but he is not going to share a house with Bono. :lol:

Dana

Adam bought Michael Hutchins house in Eze years back and Larry has either bought or leases a place there as he has said that he has no problem going to Eze but he is not going to share a house with Bono. :lol:

Dana

I didn't know that, I read a couple of times that Bono and Michael were neighbours there and that's how they became friends..
Maybe "neighbours" was stretching it a bit :lol:

They're not in Eze, they're all in Barcelona right now. Of course they will be returning to Eze in between shows, when there are longer gaps, but I doubt they will fly in and out of cities after concerts when they are giving more than one show. That's just bogus. It would mean unnecessary stress for the band, coming home late, flying too much, and let's be honest, they've been away from their families a lot in the past, so I'm sure they can stay away for a couple of days now :lol: I think the whole "based in Eze/Nice" story is a little exaggerated. They stayed a lot in the countries/cities where they performed during the Vertigo tour, at least in Europe. Everything else is just unnecessary stress, and at least Bono is known for taking the family with him, especially in summer when the kids have holidays. They love to travel and also visit the concerts.

Cool,
I'm asking because I read somewhere he was a huge fan of the breed.

I think so. I have photos from a labrador and a smaller bulldog at bono's house. If someone is intrested I can post'em here. " weeks ago I saw some kind of labrador at bono's house.
Bono's wifi was also on but I think he wasn't there:hmm:

Sorry

I have to recognize that I don't have the right to post pictures here. If someone wants to see especially the "bulldog" you can write me a mail.
Besides: Does someone know who Mr. and Mrs. Marecaut are?

:heart: the video.

U2.com content has improved a lot this year...and Adam is single-handedly responsible for that!

They are probably there right now or at least that is what that news article said a few months back.

OK, I was just wondering because next to "Bolero" there is a bell-button with "Mr. and Mrs. Marecaut" at the front of the house. At the NLOTH-Album there go thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Marecaut...

Back
Top Bottom