A question for those who have met the band at Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have been there in the late afternoon when they stop and later at night. usually i found that they didn't stop on their way in...just on the way out. i was with two other girls alone at hq til 11 pm pre htdaab and got adam all to ourselves. :drool: and despite sam's sweet warnings of being out there late we had no problems. i've had other friends there recently who stayed late and were fine. but like romi said i live in a city...LA....so what dubliners think of as riff raff is cute to me!

and of the techs i'm not sure i'd ask sam...but ya never kno!

RB good luck!!

I was there last April for about 1/2 hour (after lunch) and it was just me and my friend. And guess what?? The door of HQ was open and nobody was around. So I enter and stop at the end of the stairs (imagine that.. i´m so shy but I got the nerve I don´t know why). The door at the top of the stairs wasn´t open so I sit in the stairs and I start listening Edge playing.

2-3 minuts after that the door open and some guy (not Sam, but one much younger) told me that I can´t be there. So I leave along with Stuart (Adam tech, the one who replaced him in Sidney) and chat with him. Ask him to take a pic but he said no. Then he said that Bono, Adam and Larry won´t be there that day.

Back
Top Bottom