Zoo Station & The Sicy Of Blinding Lights: Saturday, July 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
Thanks to a ton of loyal Blue Crackheads, the last time we played "Sicy's Backyard" aka The Little Fox in Redwood City, we had a sellout night. So naturally we're excited to return. Howabout it?

ZOO STATION - THE COMPLETE U2 EXPERIENCE
with Little Bitches (Weezer tribute) and The Hormones (Ramones Tribute)

July 11th
LITTLE FOX THEATRE
2209 Broadway
Redwood City, CA

Once again, we're absorbing the costs of all service fees when you buy tickets in advance online. http://zoostation-online.com/shows.php

Got my ticket. Um Can you guys play. Stuck, Walk on or Drowning Man.

OK so far we have requests in for the following:

Stuck
Drowning Man
Unforgettable Fire
Ultraviolet
Walk On
God's Country

There's also a certain b-side from 1987 that we'll be rehearsing Wednesday for possible inclusion. I don't want to jinx it, but if all goes well at band practice we will Twitter what the song is. You ARE following Zoo Station on Twitter, aren't you? Zoo Station SF (zoostationsf) on Twitter

Are you guys coming to dinner? We'll do dinner like last time at Amelias. :D

Um... to meet some Interference peeps you havent met and to see a great show? :D

Deep In The Heart? Oooh! Good one. That's not quite the one we had in mind, but you have inspired me to immediately call that one up on my iPod.

Um... to meet some Interference peeps you havent met and to see a great show? :D

The great show is a given...and I do like people (except for today, I'm not a big fan of the majority). And it is my birthday week! :hmm:

Deep In The Heart? Oooh! Good one. That's not quite the one we had in mind, but you have inspired me to immediately call that one up on my iPod.

It's one of my fav b-sides from that era. I recently rediscovered it and forgot how much I loved it. Of course once you said 1987 b-side, my iPod mysteriously landed on Luminous Times.

I dont always love people.. but I'm always down to meet new blue crackheads :wink:

Also, 1987 was when I fell in love with U2 so I look forward to seeing what B side you play. :drool:

I dont always love people.. but I'm always down to meet new blue crackheads :wink:

Also, 1987 was when I fell in love with U2 so I look forward to seeing what B side you play. :drool:

Aw, Sicy, 1987 was when I first became a fan too.

And if I come, I'll be sober at this show since I have to drive home after....so the blue cracksters won't get to witness my Elaine-esque dancing like Skott and the other boys got to in Fresno.

I bought my ticket! Huzzah!

I see how it is. Justin has the special touch? :grumpy:

Again, I post to demand that this actually occur in Sicy's backyard.

:lol: As you can clearly see.. my backyard is just not big enough. :depressed:

backyard.jpg

And if I come, I'll be sober at this show since I have to drive home after....so the blue cracksters won't get to witness my Elaine-esque dancing like Skott and the other boys got to in Fresno.

I didn't know you were drunk. I thought that was heat stroke.

Don't be jealous Sicy. ;) Since I have the touch. Can I gain access back to FYM? ahhaahahha

Chel do you have Facebook? If so can you send me a friends request. look up Justin Schlesinger. For some reason I have two. Pick the one with the sleeping dog.

Back
Top Bottom