Winnipeg U2 people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amberdawn

Babyface
Hi everyone,

I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and was wondering if there are any others out there. Does anyone have a great PopMart story to share? Or one about having to head to Minneapolis/Calgary/Toronto this last time around? I'd love to hear from you.

Have a U2ey day!

amberdawn

I was born in the Peg... but unfortunately I'm in Calgary now...
this thread is very old, so its unlikely that anyone cares.

Someone cares...

I'm in winnipeg and I'm a huge U2 fan (obviously). Never saw Popmart in WInnipeg for some reason I ended up seeing them in Toronto two nights..

I'm from Winnipeg. :yes: Unfortunately, I didn't see PopMart. I could hear it from my house though, if that counts for anything. I distinctly remember hearing Mofo, which is one of my favorite tunes. Hopefully U2 will come around for the next tour in 2004.

Hey all. I was there for popmart (really!) & I'll be in Vancouver in april. My popmart story is that we tried insanly hard to get tix the normal way (then phone or in person)... 4 phones redialing & i was in line. we didnt get through on the phone & they soldout before i got even near the ticket window. I was flipping out bigtime! my all time favorite band, in my hometown & I was going to miss out. I pulled some desperate strings & a friend had a friend at Winnipeg Enterprises & got 2 tix & I was relieved. it was a killer show & i'll never forget it. i still have the shirt somewhere....

Hey! I'm from the peg too.:wave: I also was at popmart. It was such an awesome show. I had floor seats, when they came out they walked right by me! It was the greatest night ever!!

Back
Top Bottom